- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Beşiktaş will welcome Ankaragücü to Vodafone Park for a matchday 35 fixture in Turkey Süper Lig. The last meeting on 24th December 2020 ended in a Beşiktaş 1-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Beşiktaş has won 4 matches, and Ankaragücü failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Beşiktaş's latest fixture against BB Erzurumspor ended in an away 4-2 win. Siyah Beyazlılar (Black & Whites) was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. Beşiktaş scored in both halves in the 9th, 26th, 66th and 86th minute.
Ankaragücü's recent game against Gençlerbirliği ended in a home 2-1 win. Ankaragücü dominated the game and deserved the win. Ankaragücü pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 66th and 70th minute.
Since the start of the season, Beşiktaş is more dominant at home. They have fourteen wins out of 19 games on home soil. Kara Kartallar (Black Eagles)'s good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 53% of home games.
Ankaragücü has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ankaragücü wins 0.58 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Ankaragücü kept a clean sheet in just 16% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Siyah Beyazlılar (Black & Whites) is currently unbeaten at home in eight games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Ankaragücü failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Siyah Beyazlılar (Black & Whites). Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Beşiktaş wins on average 2.37 points per home game, compared to 0.58 points per away game for Ankaragücü. My prediction is Beşiktaş to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.85 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 54% of Beşiktaş's home and Ankaragücü's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü Betting Tips
Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü Head to Head
Average stats between Beşiktaş and Ankaragücü in most recent 5 outings in the Turkey Süper Lig.
Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Beşiktaş and Ankaragücü across current season. Calculated from Beşiktaş's Home stats and Ankaragücü's Away stats.
Turkey Süper Lig Form
- Coming into this game, Beşiktaş has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Beşiktaş has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Beşiktaş at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Ankaragücü's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Beşiktaş from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 17 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Beşiktaş has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Ankaragücü get in on the action today? There has been a total of 20 goals in the last 5 games for Beşiktaş, both home and away.
- Beşiktaş will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Ankaragücü, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Beşiktaş, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (55% of all matches) involving Beşiktaş has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Beşiktaş will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Ankaragücü has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Ankaragücü has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Ankaragücü when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Beşiktaş stop this run?
- Can Ankaragücü turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Ankaragücü, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (61% of all matches) involving Ankaragücü has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||66% / 50%||74 %||58 %|
|Draw %||16% / 33%||16 %||16 %|
|Loss %||18% / 17%||11 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||3.34 / 4.00||3.16||3.53|
|Scored||2.26 / 2.67||2.53||2.00|
|Conceded||1.08 / 1.33||0.63||1.53|
|BTTS %||55% / 67%||42 %||68 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||21 %||37 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||5 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 67%||47 %||42 %|
|Scores %||92% / 83%||95 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||53 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||76% / 67%||89 %||63 %|
|Possession %||60% / 61%||59 %||61 %|
|Corners||4.71 / 3.83||4.84||4.58|
|Cards||2.08 / 2.00||2.21||1.95|
|Offsides||1.97 / 2.00||2.42||1.53|
|Fouls||13.05 / 13.00||13.74||12.37|
|Shots||13.42 / 12.83||14.32||12.53|
|Shots on Target||6.34 / 6.67||7.00||5.68|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 0%||42 %||11 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||16 %||26 %|
|Loss %||53% / 67%||42 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.79 / 2.67||2.63||2.95|
|Scored||1.18 / 1.00||1.37||1.00|
|Conceded||1.61 / 1.67||1.26||1.95|
|BTTS %||61% / 83%||58 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||21 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 50%||21 %||42 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||26 %||5 %|
|Scores %||74% / 83%||79 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 0%||21 %||16 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||53 %||37 %|
|Possession %||44% / 42%||45 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.13 / 5.00||4.58||3.68|
|Cards||2.95 / 3.00||2.89||3.00|
|Offsides||1.73 / 1.33||1.95||1.50|
|Fouls||13.32 / 11.83||12.95||13.68|
|Shots||10.05 / 10.17||11.74||8.37|
|Shots on Target||4.89 / 4.17||5.53||4.26|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü Odds
|HT 1||1.76||HT X||2.55||HT 2||6.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.15||Away Win Nil||9.75|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.99||Under 9.5 Corners||1.82|