- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Birmingham City will welcome Blackpool to St Andrew's Stadium for a matchday 20 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 4th March 2015 ended in a Birmingham City 1-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Birmingham City has won 5 matches, and Blackpool triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.21 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Birmingham City's last game in the England Championship against Blackpool at home ended in a 1-0 win. Although Blues played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Birmingham City scored in the second half in the 81st minute.
Blackpool's recent game against West Bromwich Albion ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, Birmingham City is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 10 games on home soil. Blues's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Blackpool has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Blackpool has collected 1.30 points on average per away game, compared to 1.27 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Blackpool kept a clean sheet in just 10% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Birmingham City is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
The Seasiders failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Birmingham City.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Birmingham City wins on average 1.40 points per home game, compared to 1.30 points per away game for Blackpool. My prediction is Birmingham City to win.
Birmingham City vs Blackpool Betting Tips
Birmingham City vs Blackpool Head to Head
Average stats between Birmingham City and Blackpool in most recent 14 outings in the England Championship.
Birmingham City vs Blackpool Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Birmingham City and Blackpool across current season. Calculated from Birmingham City's Home stats and Blackpool's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Birmingham City has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Birmingham City has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Blackpool's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Birmingham City from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Birmingham City has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Birmingham City recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Birmingham City has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 53% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Birmingham City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/19 games for Birmingham City this season.
- Birmingham City will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 6 times and overall this season they have scored 0.95 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Blackpool has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Blackpool has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Blackpool has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Blackpool when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 9 games they have played on the road. Can Birmingham City stop this run?
- Blackpool has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Blackpool will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Birmingham City, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Blackpool recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Blackpool has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/19 games for Blackpool this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||40 %||27 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||20 %||27 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||40 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||2.10 / 2.17||2.20||2.00|
|Scored||0.95 / 1.00||1.00||0.91|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.17||1.20||1.09|
|BTTS %||24% / 33%||30 %||18 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||10 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||20 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||20 %||9 %|
|Scores %||52% / 67%||60 %||45 %|
|Clean Sheet %||48% / 50%||50 %||45 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||50 %||27 %|
|Possession %||42% / 41%||42 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.86 / 2.80||5.10||2.73|
|Cards||2.19 / 2.67||1.60||2.73|
|Offsides||2.40 / 1.60||2.50||2.30|
|Fouls||12.95 / 13.20||13.50||12.40|
|Shots||12.86 / 11.60||13.70||12.09|
|Shots on Target||4.43 / 4.00||4.60||4.27|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 17%||36 %||30 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||18 %||40 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||45 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.14 / 3.00||1.73||2.60|
|Scored||0.95 / 1.67||0.64||1.30|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.33||1.09||1.30|
|BTTS %||48% / 67%||18 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||9 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||5% / 33%||9 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||45 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||36 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||36 %||30 %|
|Possession %||47% / 49%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.10 / 5.40||4.45||3.70|
|Cards||1.90 / 0.83||1.80||2.00|
|Offsides||2.25 / 2.40||2.20||2.30|
|Fouls||10.20 / 13.20||10.30||10.10|
|Shots||10.71 / 10.80||11.36||10.00|
|Shots on Target||3.95 / 3.60||3.91||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Birmingham City vs Blackpool Odds
|HT 1||2.70||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.10||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.73|
|BTTS Yes||1.90||BTTS NO||1.88|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.06||Under 9.5 Corners||1.71|