- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Häcken will welcome Hammarby to Bravida Arena for a matchday 21 fixture in Sweden Allsvenskan. The last meeting on 30th May 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Häcken has won 6 matches, and Hammarby triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.07 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Häcken's latest fixture against Varberg ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Häcken was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 65 minute.
Hammarby's recent game against IFK Göteborg ended in a home 3-0 win. Although Bajen didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Hammarby pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 6th, 45+3 and 70th minute.
Since the start of the season, Häcken is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Häcken is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Hammarby has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hammarby wins 0.91 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hammarby kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Hammarby.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.17 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 67% of Häcken's home and Hammarby's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Häcken has scored in 91% of home games. Hammarby is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Häcken vs Hammarby Betting Tips
Häcken vs Hammarby Head to Head
Average stats between Häcken and Hammarby in most recent 14 outings in the Sweden Allsvenskan.
Häcken vs Hammarby Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Häcken and Hammarby across current season. Calculated from Häcken's Home stats and Hammarby's Away stats.
Sweden Allsvenskan Form
- Coming into this game, Häcken has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Häcken has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Häcken at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Häcken has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Häcken, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (75% of all matches) involving Häcken has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Hammarby has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Hammarby has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hammarby has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Hammarby will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Häcken, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Hammarby, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (65% of all matches) involving Hammarby has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Hammarby will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 33%||45 %||25 %|
|Draw %||30% / 50%||27 %||33 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||27 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||3.04 / 3.00||3.36||2.75|
|Scored||1.65 / 1.83||2.18||1.17|
|Conceded||1.39 / 1.17||1.18||1.58|
|BTTS %||74% / 67%||73 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||27 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 17%||27 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||18 %||17 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||91 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 33%||27 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 50%||45 %||58 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||51 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.74 / 4.17||5.09||4.42|
|Cards||2.48 / 2.17||1.91||3.00|
|Offsides||2.35 / 2.00||2.27||2.42|
|Fouls||14.17 / 15.17||15.09||13.33|
|Shots||14.65 / 15.83||17.64||11.92|
|Shots on Target||6.17 / 5.83||7.09||5.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 67%||67 %||18 %|
|Draw %||30% / 17%||25 %||36 %|
|Loss %||26% / 17%||8 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||2.91 / 2.50||2.83||3.00|
|Scored||1.61 / 1.67||1.92||1.27|
|Conceded||1.30 / 0.83||0.92||1.73|
|BTTS %||65% / 50%||58 %||73 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||33 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||0 %||36 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||50 %||9 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||92 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 50%||33 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 83%||67 %||45 %|
|Possession %||53% / 53%||52 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.87 / 6.00||6.17||5.55|
|Cards||2.26 / 2.40||1.83||2.73|
|Offsides||2.43 / 2.20||2.50||2.36|
|Fouls||12.13 / 13.40||12.75||11.45|
|Shots||14.04 / 14.67||15.25||12.73|
|Shots on Target||5.43 / 5.33||6.00||4.82|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Häcken vs Hammarby Odds
|HT 1||2.90||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.30|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.35|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.56||Under 9.5 Corners||2.36|