- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Häcken will welcome Varberg to Bravida Arena for a matchday 8 fixture in Sweden Allsvenskan. The last meeting on 17th August 2020 ended in a Häcken 2-1 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Häcken has won 2 matches, and Varberg failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Häcken's latest fixture against Mjällby ended in an away 1-1 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. Häcken was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 68 minute.
Varberg's recent game against Norrköping ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Varberg didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Varberg put the pressure early on and scored in the 24th and 32nd minute.
Although Häcken is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Varberg has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Varberg has collected 1.00 points on average per away game, compared to 0.75 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Varberg kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Häcken is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Varberg failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Häcken. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Häcken wins on average 0.75 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Varberg. My prediction is Häcken to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.17 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 84% of Häcken's home and Varberg's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Häcken vs Varberg Betting Tips
Häcken vs Varberg Head to Head
Average stats between Häcken and Varberg in most recent 2 outings in the Sweden Allsvenskan.
Häcken vs Varberg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Häcken and Varberg across current season. Calculated from Häcken's Home stats and Varberg's Away stats.
Sweden Allsvenskan Form
- Coming into this game, Häcken has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Häcken has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Häcken will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Häcken has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Häcken ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Häcken will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Varberg, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- The last 5 games for Häcken has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Häcken has seen a total of 7/8 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 88% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Häcken will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Varberg has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Varberg has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 7 games involving Varberg has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Häcken get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for Varberg, both home and away.
- The last 5 games for Varberg has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Varberg has seen a total of 7/8 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 88% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Varberg will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||38% / 67%||0 %||75 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||75 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 2.50||3.75||1.75|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.33||1.75||0.75|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.17||2.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||88% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||38% / 17%||75 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 83%||50 %||75 %|
|Possession %||53% / 52%||54 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.88 / 6.17||7.00||4.75|
|Cards||2.63 / 2.50||2.25||3.00|
|Offsides||2.88 / 3.20||3.25||2.50|
|Fouls||15.63 / 15.80||17.50||13.75|
|Shots||15.50 / 15.17||22.00||9.00|
|Shots on Target||6.13 / 6.33||8.25||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||63% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 3.83||3.75||3.00|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.50||1.25||1.25|
|Conceded||2.13 / 2.33||2.50||1.75|
|BTTS %||88% / 100%||100 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||63% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||46% / 45%||51 %||42 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 5.00||6.50||4.50|
|Cards||2.38 / 2.67||2.25||2.50|
|Offsides||2.25 / 2.83||3.00||1.50|
|Fouls||16.25 / 17.17||18.75||13.75|
|Shots||13.75 / 13.67||16.75||10.75|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 5.17||5.50||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Häcken vs Varberg Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||8.00|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.72||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|