- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Black Leopards will welcome Kaizer Chiefs to Thohoyandou Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League. The last meeting on 9th December 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Black Leopards has won 0 matches, and Kaizer Chiefs triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Black Leopards's latest fixture against Chippa United ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Kaizer Chiefs's recent game against Moroka Swallows ended in a home 1-1 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Kaizer Chiefs put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 15th minute.
Since the start of the season, Black Leopards is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Black Leopards is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Kaizer Chiefs has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Kaizer Chiefs has collected 1.33 points on average per away game, compared to 1.07 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Kaizer Chiefs kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Black Leopards has won just 20% of home games. On average they score 0.80 goals and concede 1.53 per game. Kaizer Chiefs won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Black Leopards wins on average 0.87 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Kaizer Chiefs. My prediction is Kaizer Chiefs to win.
Black Leopards vs Kaizer Chiefs Betting Tips
Black Leopards vs Kaizer Chiefs Head to Head
Average stats between Black Leopards and Kaizer Chiefs in most recent 5 outings in the South Africa Premier Soccer League.
Black Leopards vs Kaizer Chiefs Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Black Leopards and Kaizer Chiefs across current season. Calculated from Black Leopards's Home stats and Kaizer Chiefs's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, Black Leopards has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Black Leopards has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Black Leopards has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Kaizer Chiefs's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Black Leopards from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Black Leopards recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Black Leopards has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Black Leopards, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (53% of all matches) involving Black Leopards has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Kaizer Chiefs has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Kaizer Chiefs has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Kaizer Chiefs when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Black Leopards stop this run?
- Kaizer Chiefs has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Kaizer Chiefs, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (63% of all matches) involving Kaizer Chiefs has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Kaizer Chiefs will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||20 %||13 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||27 %||27 %|
|Loss %||57% / 67%||53 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.67||2.33||2.33|
|Scored||0.77 / 0.83||0.80||0.73|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.83||1.53||1.60|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||7 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||27 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 0%||7 %||13 %|
|Scores %||60% / 50%||67 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||20 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 50%||47 %||27 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.95 / 4.00||4.57||3.58|
|Cards||1.38 / 1.50||1.79||1.00|
|Offsides||1.35 / 1.00||0.71||1.80|
|Fouls||8.21 / 4.00||7.31||9.27|
|Shots||7.23 / 6.33||5.80||8.42|
|Shots on Target||3.59 / 3.33||3.20||3.92|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||20 %||33 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||47 %||33 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.37 / 2.33||2.47||2.27|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.33||1.13||1.13|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.00||1.33||1.13|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||60 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||7 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||13 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||73 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 33%||20 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 33%||27 %||47 %|
|Possession %||48% / 44%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.93 / 6.17||5.33||6.57|
|Cards||2.03 / 2.17||1.60||2.47|
|Offsides||1.96 / 2.50||2.07||1.85|
|Fouls||15.25 / 14.67||15.79||14.71|
|Shots||10.28 / 12.17||10.40||10.14|
|Shots on Target||4.28 / 4.33||4.20||4.36|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Black Leopards vs Kaizer Chiefs Odds
|HT 1||4.54||HT X||2.00||HT 2||2.87|
|Home Win Nil||5.75||Away Win Nil||3.15|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|