- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Blackburn Rovers will welcome Derby County to Ewood Park for a matchday 42 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 26th September 2020 ended in a Blackburn Rovers 4-0 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Blackburn Rovers has won 9 matches, and Derby County triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.22 goals, while both teams score 39% of the time.
Blackburn Rovers's latest fixture against Cardiff City ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Blackburn Rovers scored in both halves in the 43rd and 90th minute.
Derby County's recent game against Norwich City ended in a home 0-1 loss. The Rams's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Blackburn Rovers is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 23 games on home soil. Although Blackburn Rovers is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Derby County has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Derby County wins 0.83 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Derby County kept a clean sheet in just 26% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Derby County.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.18 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 43% of Blackburn Rovers's home and Derby County's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County Betting Tips
Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County Head to Head
Average stats between Blackburn Rovers and Derby County in most recent 18 outings in the England Championship.
Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Blackburn Rovers and Derby County across current season. Calculated from Blackburn Rovers's Home stats and Derby County's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Blackburn Rovers has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Blackburn Rovers has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Blackburn Rovers is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Derby County's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Blackburn Rovers from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- Blackburn Rovers has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Blackburn Rovers will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Derby County, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Blackburn Rovers, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (52% of all matches) involving Blackburn Rovers has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Derby County has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Derby County has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Derby County has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Blackburn Rovers get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for Derby County, both home and away.
- Can Derby County turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Derby County has fired blanks in 21 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Derby County, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (35% of all matches) involving Derby County has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||39 %||26 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||30 %||22 %|
|Loss %||41% / 33%||30 %||52 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 1.83||2.83||2.35|
|Scored||1.41 / 1.00||1.61||1.22|
|Conceded||1.17 / 0.83||1.22||1.13|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||65 %||39 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||30 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 17%||35 %||35 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||74 %||65 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 33%||22 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 33%||35 %||35 %|
|Possession %||58% / 58%||59 %||57 %|
|Corners||4.60 / 3.40||4.95||4.26|
|Cards||1.52 / 1.83||1.39||1.65|
|Offsides||2.30 / 2.60||2.29||2.32|
|Fouls||10.22 / 10.60||10.50||9.96|
|Shots||13.82 / 14.80||12.68||14.91|
|Shots on Target||5.64 / 5.00||5.64||5.65|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 0%||26 %||22 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||30 %||17 %|
|Loss %||52% / 83%||43 %||61 %|
|AVG Goals||2.04 / 3.17||2.00||2.09|
|Scored||0.78 / 1.00||0.87||0.70|
|Conceded||1.26 / 2.17||1.13||1.39|
|BTTS %||35% / 67%||35 %||35 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 0%||4 %||4 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 50%||4 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 0%||9 %||9 %|
|Scores %||54% / 67%||57 %||52 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 0%||26 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 50%||43 %||39 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||50 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.58 / 4.60||4.27||4.87|
|Cards||1.67 / 1.67||1.78||1.57|
|Offsides||1.66 / 2.20||1.67||1.65|
|Fouls||11.44 / 13.20||11.95||10.95|
|Shots||10.87 / 11.00||11.05||10.70|
|Shots on Target||3.82 / 4.60||4.23||3.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County Odds
|HT 1||2.90||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.90|
|Home Win Nil||3.55||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|