- Austria 2. Liga
- 16:00 Amstetten vs Lafnitz
- 17:30 Austria Lustenau vs Blau-Weiß Linz
- 17:30 Floridsdorfer AC vs Wacker Innsbruck Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 17:00 Velež vs Borac Banja Luka Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 23:00 Independiente Medellín vs La Equidad Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:00 Istra 1961 vs Šibenik Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Kauno Žalgiris vs Banga Denmark 1st Division
- 18:00 Fredericia vs Hobro
- 18:00 Skive vs Viborg France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Villefranche
- 17:00 Quevilly Rouen vs Créteil
- 17:00 Cholet vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Paderborn vs Darmstadt 98
- 17:30 Würzburger Kickers vs Heidenheim Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Zwickau vs Verl Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Schalke 04 vs Mainz 05 Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Diósgyőr vs MTK Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 16:50 Al Sahel vs Al Nasar Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:45 Helmond Sport vs NEC
- 17:45 Utrecht II vs MVV
- 20:00 Cambuur vs Telstar
- 20:00 Oss vs Go Ahead Eagles Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Emmen vs Sparta Rotterdam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Carrick Rangers vs Glentoran Paraguay Division Profesional
- 21:15 River Plate vs Guaireña
- 23:30 12 de Octubre vs Libertad Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 Nieciecza vs Sandecja Nowy Sącz Poland Ekstraklasa
- 19:30 Wisła Kraków vs Górnik Zabrze Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:30 Paços de Ferreira vs CD Nacional
- 20:45 Sporting CP vs Santa Clara Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Sepsi vs Chindia Târgovişte Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:35 Al Ittihad vs Al Wahda Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Valencia CF vs Villarreal Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 RCD Espanyol vs Real Oviedo Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Aarau
- 19:00 Wil vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Winterthur
On 4th May 2021, Blackpool and Doncaster Rovers go head to head in a England EFL League One match. The last meeting on 24th November 2020 ended in a Doncaster Rovers 3-2 win.
Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Blackpool has won 9 matches, and Doncaster Rovers triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 65% of the time.
Blackpool's latest fixture against Portsmouth ended in an away 1-0 win. Blackpool was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Blackpool was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 82nd minute.
Doncaster Rovers's recent game against Hull City ended in a home 3-3 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Doncaster Rovers had good chances in both halves and scored in the 33rd, 68th and 90+12 minute.
Since the start of the season, Blackpool is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 12 games so far on home soil. The Seasiders's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 58% of home games.
Doncaster Rovers has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Doncaster Rovers wins 1.46 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Doncaster Rovers kept a clean sheet in just 23% of their visits.
- Coming into this game, Blackpool has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Blackpool has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Blackpool at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Doncaster Rovers's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Blackpool from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Blackpool as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Blackpool has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Blackpool will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Doncaster Rovers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Blackpool has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/28 games for Blackpool this season.
- It's likely that Blackpool will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
Doncaster Rovers Form
- Coming into this game, Doncaster Rovers has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Doncaster Rovers has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Doncaster Rovers when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 11 games they have played on the road. Can Blackpool stop this run?
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Doncaster Rovers has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Blackpool get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for Doncaster Rovers, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Doncaster Rovers, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (69% of all matches) involving Doncaster Rovers has seen BTTS landing.
Blackpool vs Doncaster Rovers Betting Tips
Blackpool vs Doncaster Rovers Head to Head
Average stats between Blackpool and Doncaster Rovers in most recent 20 outings in the England EFL League One.
Blackpool vs Doncaster Rovers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Blackpool and Doncaster Rovers across current season. Calculated from Blackpool's Home stats and Doncaster Rovers's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 17%||58 %||38 %|
|Draw %||18% / 33%||17 %||19 %|
|Loss %||36% / 50%||25 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.18 / 3.00||2.17||2.19|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.67||1.25||1.19|
|Conceded||0.96 / 1.33||0.92||1.00|
|BTTS %||36% / 67%||33 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||8 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||17 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||33 %||25 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||83 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 17%||58 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||48 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.07 / 5.40||5.00||5.13|
|Cards||1.57 / 0.83||1.42||1.69|
|Offsides||1.46 / 2.40||1.42||1.50|
|Fouls||10.48 / 13.20||8.09||12.36|
|Shots||12.71 / 10.80||12.83||12.63|
|Shots on Target||4.96 / 3.60||5.25||4.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 67%||63 %||46 %|
|Draw %||14% / 0%||19 %||8 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||19 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||2.97 / 2.00||3.00||2.92|
|Scored||1.69 / 1.00||1.88||1.46|
|Conceded||1.28 / 1.00||1.13||1.46|
|BTTS %||69% / 17%||69 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||34% / 17%||44 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||6 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||34% / 0%||38 %||31 %|
|Scores %||90% / 67%||87 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 50%||19 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||56 %||54 %|
|Possession %||53% / 46%||53 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.41 / 4.20||5.00||3.69|
|Cards||1.31 / 1.33||1.06||1.62|
|Offsides||2.04 / 1.60||2.29||1.70|
|Fouls||9.82 / 10.80||10.47||9.08|
|Shots||13.45 / 9.60||14.31||12.38|
|Shots on Target||5.34 / 3.20||5.31||5.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Blackpool vs Doncaster Rovers Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.82||Under 9.5 Corners||1.92|