- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Blackpool will welcome Hull City to Bloomfield Road for a matchday 26 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 28th September 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Blackpool has won 3 matches, and Hull City failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.43 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Blackpool's last game in the England Championship against Middlesbrough at home ended in a 1-2 loss. The Seasiders had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Blackpool scored in the second half in injury time.
Hull City's previous game in the competition versus Nottingham Forest ended in an away 2-1 loss. Hull City had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Hull City played better before halftime and scored in the 43rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Blackpool is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 15 games on home soil. The Seasiders's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Hull City has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hull City wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hull City kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Hull City.
Blackpool vs Hull City Betting Tips
Blackpool vs Hull City Head to Head
Average stats between Blackpool and Hull City in most recent 7 outings in the England Championship.
Blackpool vs Hull City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Blackpool and Hull City across current season. Calculated from Blackpool's Home stats and Hull City's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Blackpool has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Blackpool has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Blackpool recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Blackpool has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/24 games for Blackpool this season.
- Coming into this game, Hull City has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Hull City has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Hull City ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Hull City will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Blackpool, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Hull City has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Hull City, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (35% of all matches) involving Hull City has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Hull City will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 50%||47 %||25 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||13 %||33 %|
|Loss %||41% / 50%||40 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 2.83||1.87||2.67|
|Scored||1.04 / 1.50||0.87||1.25|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.33||1.00||1.42|
|BTTS %||48% / 67%||27 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||13 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 50%||7 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||70% / 100%||60 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||40 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 67%||40 %||33 %|
|Possession %||47% / 47%||49 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.81 / 3.60||4.27||3.25|
|Cards||1.67 / 1.17||1.40||2.00|
|Offsides||2.15 / 2.25||1.87||2.50|
|Fouls||9.81 / 8.50||9.60||10.08|
|Shots||10.81 / 12.20||11.60||9.83|
|Shots on Target||4.11 / 5.40||4.27||3.92|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 17%||31 %||29 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||23 %||14 %|
|Loss %||52% / 67%||46 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.83||2.23||1.79|
|Scored||0.85 / 1.17||1.00||0.71|
|Conceded||1.15 / 1.67||1.23||1.07|
|BTTS %||30% / 50%||38 %||21 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||8 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 33%||15 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 50%||31 %||14 %|
|Scores %||52% / 67%||62 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 17%||31 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 67%||38 %||29 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.15 / 4.60||5.46||4.86|
|Cards||1.89 / 2.00||1.77||2.00|
|Offsides||2.93 / 2.20||2.92||2.93|
|Fouls||10.48 / 14.40||10.23||10.71|
|Shots||11.56 / 11.40||11.62||11.50|
|Shots on Target||4.11 / 5.00||4.15||4.07|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Blackpool vs Hull City Odds
|HT 1||2.76||HT X||2.12||HT 2||4.15|
|Home Win Nil||3.50||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.86||BTTS NO||1.94|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.81|