- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Blackpool will welcome Lincoln City to Wembley Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 10th April 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Blackpool has won 1 match, and Lincoln City triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.25 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Blackpool's last game in the England EFL League One against Oxford United at home ended in a 3-3 draw. They counterattacked for most of the game and were more dangerous. Blackpool was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 11st, 13rd and 54th minute.
Lincoln City's previous game in the competition versus Sunderland ended in an away 2-1 loss. Lincoln City had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Lincoln City was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 56th minute.
Since the start of the season, Blackpool is more dominant at home. They have thirteen wins out of 25 games on home soil. The Seasiders's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 48% of home games.
Lincoln City has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Lincoln City has collected 1.80 points on average per away game, compared to 1.46 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Blackpool is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
The Imps failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Blackpool. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Blackpool wins on average 1.88 points per home game, compared to 1.80 points per away game for Lincoln City. My prediction is Blackpool to win.
Blackpool vs Lincoln City Betting Tips
Blackpool vs Lincoln City Head to Head
Average stats between Blackpool and Lincoln City in most recent 4 outings in the England EFL League One.
Blackpool vs Lincoln City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Blackpool and Lincoln City across current season. Calculated from Blackpool's Home stats and Lincoln City's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Blackpool has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Blackpool has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Blackpool has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Lincoln City's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Blackpool from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Blackpool as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Blackpool has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Lincoln City get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Blackpool, both home and away.
- Blackpool has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 23 occasions.
- Blackpool is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Lincoln City, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Blackpool has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/49 games for Blackpool this season.
- It's likely that Blackpool will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Lincoln City has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Lincoln City has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Lincoln City when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 12 games they have played on the road. Can Blackpool stop this run?
- In the last 5 matches for Lincoln City, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (49% of all matches) involving Lincoln City has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||51% / 17%||52 %||50 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||32 %||17 %|
|Loss %||24% / 50%||16 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 3.00||2.28||2.17|
|Scored||1.39 / 1.67||1.40||1.38|
|Conceded||0.84 / 1.33||0.88||0.79|
|BTTS %||37% / 67%||44 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||16 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 33%||8 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 33%||36 %||33 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||80 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 17%||48 %||46 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||56 %||63 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.88 / 5.40||4.79||4.96|
|Cards||1.45 / 0.83||1.40||1.50|
|Offsides||1.58 / 2.40||1.50||1.67|
|Fouls||11.56 / 13.20||10.52||12.64|
|Shots||12.77 / 10.80||12.92||12.63|
|Shots on Target||5.23 / 3.60||5.63||4.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 83%||42 %||52 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||21 %||24 %|
|Loss %||31% / 0%||38 %||24 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 3.17||2.79||2.40|
|Scored||1.49 / 2.50||1.54||1.44|
|Conceded||1.10 / 0.67||1.25||0.96|
|BTTS %||49% / 67%||50 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 50%||13 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||21 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 50%||21 %||36 %|
|Scores %||82% / 100%||79 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 33%||33 %||48 %|
|Frist Goal %||51% / 83%||42 %||60 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.66 / 6.00||5.42||5.91|
|Cards||1.73 / 2.00||1.71||1.76|
|Offsides||1.54 / 1.75||1.48||1.61|
|Fouls||10.84 / 11.00||10.77||10.91|
|Shots||12.15 / 15.20||12.42||11.87|
|Shots on Target||3.66 / 6.00||3.71||3.61|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Blackpool vs Lincoln City Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.55||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.81||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|