- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Blackpool will welcome Shrewsbury Town to Bloomfield Road for a matchday 44 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 29th December 2020 ended in a Shrewsbury Town 1-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Blackpool has won 0 matches, and Shrewsbury Town triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 1.30 goals, while both teams score 20% of the time.
Blackpool's latest fixture against Rochdale ended in an away 1-0 loss. Blackpool dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Shrewsbury Town's recent game against Wigan Athletic ended in a home 1-2 loss. Salop's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Shrewsbury Town deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 66th minute.
Since the start of the season, Blackpool is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 23 games on home soil. The Seasiders's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 52% of home games.
Shrewsbury Town has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Shrewsbury Town has collected 1.35 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Blackpool is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Salop is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Blackpool.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Blackpool wins on average 1.87 points per home game, compared to 1.35 points per away game for Shrewsbury Town. My prediction is Blackpool to win.
Blackpool vs Shrewsbury Town Betting Tips
Blackpool vs Shrewsbury Town Head to Head
Average stats between Blackpool and Shrewsbury Town in most recent 10 outings in the England EFL League One.
Blackpool vs Shrewsbury Town Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Blackpool and Shrewsbury Town across current season. Calculated from Blackpool's Home stats and Shrewsbury Town's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Blackpool has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Blackpool has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Blackpool as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Blackpool has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 22 occasions.
- Blackpool will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Shrewsbury Town, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Blackpool has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/46 games for Blackpool this season.
- It's likely that Blackpool will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Shrewsbury Town has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Shrewsbury Town has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Shrewsbury Town recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Shrewsbury Town has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 25/46 games for Shrewsbury Town this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||52 %||48 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||30 %||17 %|
|Loss %||26% / 50%||17 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 3.00||2.09||2.13|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.67||1.30||1.30|
|Conceded||0.80 / 1.33||0.78||0.83|
|BTTS %||35% / 67%||39 %||30 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||13 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 33%||9 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||30 %||30 %|
|Scores %||74% / 83%||78 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||48% / 17%||52 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 50%||61 %||61 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.85 / 5.40||4.70||5.00|
|Cards||1.33 / 0.83||1.22||1.43|
|Offsides||1.50 / 2.40||1.35||1.65|
|Fouls||11.40 / 13.20||10.41||12.43|
|Shots||12.72 / 10.80||12.70||12.74|
|Shots on Target||5.09 / 3.60||5.35||4.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 50%||22 %||35 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||35 %||30 %|
|Loss %||39% / 33%||43 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 1.33||2.57||2.09|
|Scored||1.09 / 0.67||1.22||0.96|
|Conceded||1.24 / 0.67||1.35||1.13|
|BTTS %||54% / 17%||61 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||9 %||4 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||22 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||13 %||9 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||74 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 50%||17 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 50%||35 %||52 %|
|Possession %||47% / 39%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.74 / 4.40||5.61||3.87|
|Cards||1.80 / 1.17||2.04||1.57|
|Offsides||1.93 / 1.20||1.95||1.91|
|Fouls||12.55 / 11.60||12.14||12.95|
|Shots||10.80 / 8.80||12.74||8.87|
|Shots on Target||4.26 / 4.40||4.87||3.65|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Blackpool vs Shrewsbury Town Odds
|HT 1||2.20||HT X||2.10||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.40||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.59|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.15||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|