- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Bloemfontein Celtic will welcome Mamelodi Sundowns to Dr. Petrus Molemela Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League. The last meeting on 19th January 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Bloemfontein Celtic has won 3 matches, and Mamelodi Sundowns triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 1.76 goals, while both teams score 29% of the time.
Bloemfontein Celtic's latest fixture against Chippa United ended in an away 2-1 win. Siwelele was very dangerous in attack, having attempted eight shots on target. Bloemfontein Celtic was much better than Chippa United in the second half and scored in the 66th and 75th minute.
Mamelodi Sundowns's previous game in the competition versus Moroka Swallows ended in an away 0-0 draw. It was a disappointing day for the club. They were constantly overrun in the midfield and failed to keep ball possession.
Since the start of the season, Bloemfontein Celtic is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Bloemfontein Celtic is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Mamelodi Sundowns has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Downs has collected 2.33 points on average per away game, compared to 2.13 at home.
Bloemfontein Celtic vs Mamelodi Sundowns Betting Tips
Bloemfontein Celtic vs Mamelodi Sundowns Head to Head
Average stats between Bloemfontein Celtic and Mamelodi Sundowns in most recent 17 outings in the South Africa Premier Soccer League.
Bloemfontein Celtic vs Mamelodi Sundowns Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bloemfontein Celtic and Mamelodi Sundowns across current season. Calculated from Bloemfontein Celtic's Home stats and Mamelodi Sundowns's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, Bloemfontein Celtic has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Bloemfontein Celtic has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bloemfontein Celtic will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Mamelodi Sundowns, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Bloemfontein Celtic recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Bloemfontein Celtic, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (63% of all matches) involving Bloemfontein Celtic has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Mamelodi Sundowns has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Mamelodi Sundowns has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Mamelodi Sundowns away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 15 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Mamelodi Sundowns as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Mamelodi Sundowns has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 19 occasions.
- Mamelodi Sundowns is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Bloemfontein Celtic, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Mamelodi Sundowns has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/30 games for Mamelodi Sundowns this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 17%||33 %||7 %|
|Draw %||47% / 50%||53 %||40 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||13 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 1.83||1.93||2.40|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.67||1.07||0.93|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.17||0.87||1.47|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||60 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||13 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||80 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 33%||27 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||47 %||20 %|
|Possession %||52% / 0%||52 %||52 %|
|Corners||3.59 / 3.00||4.13||3.11|
|Cards||1.67 / 2.20||1.87||1.47|
|Offsides||2.80 / 8.00||2.86||2.75|
|Fouls||7.56 / 3.50||7.42||7.69|
|Shots||7.36 / 5.00||7.80||7.00|
|Shots on Target||3.50 / 2.00||3.80||3.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 67%||60 %||67 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||3% / 0%||7 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.10 / 2.33||2.20||2.00|
|Scored||1.63 / 1.67||1.67||1.60|
|Conceded||0.47 / 0.67||0.53||0.40|
|BTTS %||37% / 50%||33 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||13 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||7 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||80 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||63% / 50%||67 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 50%||73 %||60 %|
|Possession %||52% / 45%||52 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.83 / 5.83||5.60||6.07|
|Cards||1.63 / 1.50||1.73||1.53|
|Offsides||3.18 / 3.17||3.67||2.62|
|Fouls||13.21 / 12.83||14.00||12.31|
|Shots||11.17 / 14.67||11.33||11.00|
|Shots on Target||5.20 / 8.17||5.13||5.27|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bloemfontein Celtic vs Mamelodi Sundowns Odds
|HT 1||5.50||HT X||2.00||HT 2||2.38|
|Home Win Nil||4.90||Away Win Nil||2.75|
|Over 2.5||2.90||Under 2.5||1.36|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.54|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|