- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Boavista FC will welcome Paços de Ferreira to Estádio do Bessa Século XXI for a matchday 27 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 20th December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Boavista FC has won 4 matches, and Paços de Ferreira triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.64 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Boavista FC's last game in the Portugal Liga NOS against Rio Ave FC at home ended in a 3-3 draw. They counterattacked for most of the game and were more dangerous. Boavista FC was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 3rd, 13rd and 82nd minute.
Paços de Ferreira's recent game against Benfica ended in a home 0-5 loss. Paços de Ferreira's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Boavista FC is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Boavista FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 31% home clean sheets.
Paços de Ferreira has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Paços de Ferreira wins 1.06 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Paços de Ferreira kept a clean sheet in just 19% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Paços de Ferreira.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.35 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 39% of Boavista FC's home and Paços de Ferreira's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira Betting Tips
Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira Head to Head
Average stats between Boavista FC and Paços de Ferreira in most recent 11 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Boavista FC and Paços de Ferreira across current season. Calculated from Boavista FC's Home stats and Paços de Ferreira's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Boavista FC has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Boavista FC has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Boavista FC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Boavista FC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (52% of all matches) involving Boavista FC has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Paços de Ferreira has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Paços de Ferreira has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Paços de Ferreira has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Paços de Ferreira as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Paços de Ferreira will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Boavista FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Paços de Ferreira, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (44% of all matches) involving Paços de Ferreira has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Paços de Ferreira will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 4 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 0%||25 %||13 %|
|Draw %||39% / 50%||25 %||53 %|
|Loss %||42% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 2.50||2.38||3.00|
|Scored||1.16 / 0.67||1.00||1.33|
|Conceded||1.52 / 1.83||1.38||1.67|
|BTTS %||52% / 67%||31 %||73 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 0%||0 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||13 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 0%||19 %||27 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||56 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||31 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 33%||38 %||60 %|
|Possession %||43% / 41%||46 %||39 %|
|Corners||3.94 / 3.67||4.88||2.93|
|Cards||2.68 / 2.83||2.31||3.07|
|Offsides||1.27 / 1.17||1.38||1.14|
|Fouls||16.10 / 14.83||16.00||16.20|
|Shots||9.81 / 7.83||11.31||8.20|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 4.67||5.44||4.53|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 17%||63 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||19 %||31 %|
|Loss %||31% / 50%||19 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.31 / 2.33||2.50||2.13|
|Scored||1.16 / 0.50||1.44||0.88|
|Conceded||1.16 / 1.83||1.06||1.25|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||44 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||31 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||0 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 0%||38 %||13 %|
|Scores %||69% / 50%||75 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 17%||38 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||63 %||56 %|
|Possession %||46% / 48%||46 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.44 / 4.17||4.06||4.81|
|Cards||2.31 / 2.33||2.13||2.50|
|Offsides||1.90 / 1.67||1.60||2.19|
|Fouls||16.44 / 12.50||15.56||17.31|
|Shots||10.44 / 9.83||9.63||11.25|
|Shots on Target||4.69 / 3.67||4.63||4.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.70|
|Home Win Nil||3.65||Away Win Nil||4.35|
|Over 2.5||2.27||Under 2.5||1.56|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|