- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Boavista FC will welcome Gil Vicente to Estádio do Bessa Século XXI for a matchday 18 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 9th August 2021 ended in a Gil Vicente 3-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Boavista FC has won 2 matches, and Gil Vicente triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.43 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Boavista FC's last game in the Portugal Liga NOS against CD Tondela at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it. Boavista FC scored in the second half in the 88th minute.
Gil Vicente's recent game against Vitória Guimarães ended in a home 3-2 win. Although Galos didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Gil Vicente had good chances in both halves and scored in the 21st, 53rd and 75th minute.
Since the start of the season, Boavista FC is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 10 games on home soil. As Panteras's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Gil Vicente has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Gil Vicente has collected 1.78 points on average per away game, compared to 1.22 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Gil Vicente kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Gil Vicente.
Boavista FC vs Gil Vicente Betting Tips
Boavista FC vs Gil Vicente Head to Head
Average stats between Boavista FC and Gil Vicente in most recent 7 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Boavista FC vs Gil Vicente Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Boavista FC and Gil Vicente across current season. Calculated from Boavista FC's Home stats and Gil Vicente's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Boavista FC has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Boavista FC has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Boavista FC has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Gil Vicente's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Boavista FC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Boavista FC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Boavista FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Gil Vicente, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Boavista FC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (65% of all matches) involving Boavista FC has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Gil Vicente has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Gil Vicente has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Gil Vicente away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Gil Vicente when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Boavista FC stop this run?
- Gil Vicente has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Gil Vicente has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Boavista FC get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Gil Vicente, both home and away.
- Gil Vicente has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Gil Vicente will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Boavista FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Gil Vicente has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/17 games for Gil Vicente this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||30 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 50%||60 %||38 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||10 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 2.50||2.30||3.13|
|Scored||1.11 / 1.50||1.30||0.88|
|Conceded||1.56 / 1.00||1.00||2.25|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||60 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||10 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||30 %||13 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||90 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||60 %||25 %|
|Possession %||42% / 44%||46 %||38 %|
|Corners||4.39 / 4.67||5.30||3.25|
|Cards||3.33 / 2.67||3.50||3.13|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.33||1.10||2.38|
|Fouls||14.00 / 11.17||14.20||13.75|
|Shots||11.61 / 11.33||12.80||10.13|
|Shots on Target||4.17 / 4.33||4.80||3.38|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 67%||33 %||44 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||22 %||44 %|
|Loss %||28% / 17%||44 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 3.00||3.00||2.33|
|Scored||1.50 / 2.00||1.56||1.44|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.00||1.44||0.89|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||44 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||67 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 50%||22 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 67%||33 %||44 %|
|Possession %||53% / 55%||51 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.83 / 3.50||5.00||4.67|
|Cards||3.06 / 2.33||2.67||3.44|
|Offsides||1.17 / 1.33||1.44||0.89|
|Fouls||13.78 / 10.50||13.11||14.44|
|Shots||13.00 / 12.50||13.78||12.22|
|Shots on Target||6.06 / 6.17||6.44||5.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Boavista FC vs Gil Vicente Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.60||Away Win Nil||3.80|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.60|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.83||Under 9.5 Corners||1.98|