- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Bohemians will welcome Drogheda United to Dalymount Park for a matchday 16 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 3rd May 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Bohemians has won 4 matches, and Drogheda United triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.23 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
Bohemians's latest fixture against Derry City ended in an away 1-1 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Bohemians was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 83rd minute.
Drogheda United's previous game in the competition versus Sligo Rovers ended in an away 2-1 win. Although The Turks countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Drogheda United was much better in the second half and scored in the 9th and 61st minute.
Since the start of the season, Bohemians is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 11 games on home soil. Bohs's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
Drogheda United has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. The Boynesiders wins 1.36 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Drogheda United kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. The Gypsies is currently unbeaten at home in seven games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
The Drogs failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against The Gypsies.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Bohemians wins on average 1.82 points per home game, compared to 1.36 points per away game for Drogheda United. My prediction is Bohemians to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 57% of Bohemians's home and Drogheda United's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Bohemians vs Drogheda United Betting Tips
Bohemians vs Drogheda United Head to Head
Average stats between Bohemians and Drogheda United in most recent 13 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Bohemians vs Drogheda United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bohemians and Drogheda United across current season. Calculated from Bohemians's Home stats and Drogheda United's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Bohemians has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Bohemians has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Bohemians at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Drogheda United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Bohemians from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 9 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Bohemians has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Bohemians will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Drogheda United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Bohemians has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/20 games for Bohemians this season.
- Coming into this game, Drogheda United has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Drogheda United has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Drogheda United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Drogheda United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Drogheda United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (62% of all matches) involving Drogheda United has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 50%||55 %||33 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||18 %||22 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||27 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.85 / 2.83||3.45||2.11|
|Scored||1.70 / 1.50||2.36||0.89|
|Conceded||1.15 / 1.33||1.09||1.22|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||55 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||18 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||18 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||45 %||11 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||91 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 33%||36 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 50%||73 %||56 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||52 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.58 / 5.67||4.80||4.33|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.40||1.20||1.88|
|Offsides||1.00 / 2.33||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||17.00 / 8.33||0.00||17.00|
|Shots||11.37 / 12.17||10.10||12.78|
|Shots on Target||5.79 / 6.00||6.00||5.56|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||40 %||36 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||30 %||27 %|
|Loss %||33% / 50%||30 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 2.67||2.50||3.09|
|Scored||1.62 / 0.83||1.50||1.73|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.83||1.00||1.36|
|BTTS %||62% / 50%||70 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||30 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||10 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||30 %||27 %|
|Scores %||81% / 50%||80 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 0%||10 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 17%||40 %||55 %|
|Possession %||48% / 51%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.15 / 4.40||4.70||3.60|
|Cards||1.60 / 1.00||1.90||1.30|
|Offsides||2.33 / 0.00||3.00||1.00|
|Fouls||13.00 / 0.00||10.50||18.00|
|Shots||8.70 / 8.60||10.60||6.80|
|Shots on Target||4.35 / 4.00||5.30||3.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bohemians vs Drogheda United Odds
|HT 1||2.53||HT X||2.12||HT 2||4.80|
|Home Win Nil||2.88||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|