Bohemians will welcome Dundalk to Dalymount Park for a matchday 13 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 9th April 2021 ended in a Bohemians 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-seven times in the most recent seasons. Bohemians has won 5 matches, and Dundalk triumphed in 17. Recent outings average 2.41 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Bohemians's latest fixture against St Patrick's Athl. ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from The Gypsies. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Bohemians was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 90 minute.
Dundalk's recent game against Shamrock Rovers ended in a home 2-1 win. Although The Lilywhites didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Dundalk had good chances in both halves and scored in the 11st and 59th minute.
Since the start of the season, Bohemians is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 8 games on home soil. Bohs's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Dundalk has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Dundalk has collected 1.25 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Dundalk kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Bohemians or Dundalk to win.
Bohemians vs Dundalk Betting Tips
Bohemians vs Dundalk Head to Head
Average stats between Bohemians and Dundalk in most recent 27 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Bohemians vs Dundalk Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bohemians and Dundalk across current season. Calculated from Bohemians's Home stats and Dundalk's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Bohemians has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Bohemians has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bohemians is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Dundalk's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Bohemians from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Bohemians as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Bohemians ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Bohemians will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Dundalk, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Bohemians, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (50% of all matches) involving Bohemians has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Bohemians will score today, as they have netted in the last 13 games coming into this one and have scored 15 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Dundalk has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Dundalk has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Dundalk when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Bohemians stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Dundalk ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Dundalk, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (75% of all matches) involving Dundalk has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Dundalk will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 67%||50 %||38 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||13 %||25 %|
|Loss %||38% / 17%||38 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 3.50||3.75||1.88|
|Scored||1.81 / 2.83||2.63||1.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.67||1.13||0.88|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 67%||50 %||13 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||87 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||38 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||69% / 83%||75 %||63 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||53 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.56 / 4.60||4.75||4.38|
|Cards||1.69 / 2.00||1.50||1.88|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||17.00 / 18.00||0.00||17.00|
|Shots||11.19 / 11.60||10.50||11.88|
|Shots on Target||5.63 / 5.60||6.25||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.69 / 3.17||2.38||3.00|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.33||1.00||1.50|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.83||1.38||1.50|
|BTTS %||75% / 83%||75 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||25 %||38 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||75 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||38 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 44%||55 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.81 / 3.60||6.88||4.75|
|Cards||2.27 / 2.80||1.86||2.63|
|Offsides||1.50 / 0.00||1.00||2.00|
|Fouls||11.50 / 0.00||7.00||16.00|
|Shots||11.50 / 10.20||12.63||10.38|
|Shots on Target||5.13 / 4.60||5.00||5.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bohemians vs Dundalk Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.25|
|Home Win Nil||4.20||Away Win Nil||4.20|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.14||Under 9.5 Corners||1.68|