Bohemians will welcome Waterford to Dalymount Park for a matchday 14 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 16th April 2021 ended in a Bohemians 1-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Bohemians has won 3 matches, and Waterford triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 1.73 goals, while both teams score 36% of the time.
Bohemians's last game in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division against Dundalk at home ended in a 5-1 win. Although Bohs played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Bohemians outplayed Dundalk in the second half and scored in the 5th, 9th, 50th, 64th and 90+3 minute.
Waterford's recent game against Finn Harps ended in a home 1-2 loss. Waterford had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Waterford put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 3rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Bohemians is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 9 games on home soil. Bohs's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Waterford has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Waterford has collected 1.00 points on average per away game, compared to 0.38 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Waterford kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won five consecutive matches. The Gypsies is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Waterford got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Bohemians wins on average 1.78 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Waterford. My prediction is Bohemians to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Bohemians's home and Waterford's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Bohemians vs Waterford Betting Tips
Bohemians vs Waterford Head to Head
Average stats between Bohemians and Waterford in most recent 11 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Bohemians vs Waterford Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bohemians and Waterford across current season. Calculated from Bohemians's Home stats and Waterford's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Bohemians has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Bohemians has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bohemians is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Waterford's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Bohemians from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Bohemians as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Bohemians has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Bohemians is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Waterford, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 15 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Bohemians has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/17 games for Bohemians this season.
- It's likely that Bohemians will score today, as they have netted in the last 14 games coming into this one and have scored 15 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Waterford has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Waterford has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Waterford has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Waterford has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Bohemians get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for Waterford, both home and away.
- Waterford has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 53% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Waterford, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (41% of all matches) involving Waterford has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 67%||56 %||38 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||11 %||25 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||33 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 3.33||3.44||1.88|
|Scored||1.76 / 2.67||2.44||1.00|
|Conceded||0.94 / 0.67||1.00||0.88|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||44 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||22 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 50%||44 %||13 %|
|Scores %||88% / 100%||89 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 50%||44 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 83%||78 %||63 %|
|Possession %||52% / 51%||53 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.56 / 5.00||4.75||4.38|
|Cards||1.59 / 1.80||1.33||1.88|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||17.00 / 0.00||0.00||17.00|
|Shots||11.19 / 11.80||10.50||11.88|
|Shots on Target||5.63 / 6.20||6.25||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||13 %||33 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||76% / 67%||88 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.82 / 3.17||3.00||2.67|
|Scored||0.71 / 1.17||0.50||0.89|
|Conceded||2.12 / 2.00||2.50||1.78|
|BTTS %||41% / 67%||38 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 33%||38 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||0 %||38 %|
|Scores %||47% / 67%||50 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||42% / 47%||44 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.46 / 3.00||3.67||3.29|
|Cards||2.73 / 2.00||2.14||3.25|
|Offsides||1.33 / 2.00||1.50||1.00|
|Fouls||12.67 / 15.00||13.00||12.00|
|Shots||6.69 / 6.00||7.50||6.00|
|Shots on Target||3.46 / 3.75||3.67||3.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bohemians vs Waterford Odds
|HT 1||1.80||HT X||2.40||HT 2||7.50|
|Home Win Nil||1.85||Away Win Nil||13.00|
|Over 2.5||1.76||Under 2.5||2.04|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.54|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|