- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
Bohemians 1905 will welcome Slavia Praha to Stadion Ďolíček for a matchday 29 fixture in Czech Republic First League. The last meeting on 20th December 2020 ended in a Slavia Praha 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Bohemians 1905 has won 3 matches, and Slavia Praha triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.14 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
Bohemians 1905's latest fixture against Příbram ended in an away 4-1 win. Bohemka was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Bohemians 1905 was much better than Příbram in the second half and scored in the 58th, 70th, 75th and 77th minute.
Since the start of the season, Bohemians 1905 is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 15 games on home soil. Klokani's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 53% of home games.
Slavia Praha has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Slavia Praha wins 2.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Bohemka has won just 40% of home games. On average they score 1.27 goals and concede 0.80 per game. Slavia Praha is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Bohemians 1905 wins on average 1.67 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Slavia Praha. My prediction is Slavia Praha to win.
Bohemians 1905 vs Slavia Praha Betting Tips
Bohemians 1905 vs Slavia Praha Head to Head
Average stats between Bohemians 1905 and Slavia Praha in most recent 21 outings in the Czech Republic First League.
Bohemians 1905 vs Slavia Praha Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bohemians 1905 and Slavia Praha across current season. Calculated from Bohemians 1905's Home stats and Slavia Praha's Away stats.
Czech Republic First League Form
- Coming into this game, Bohemians 1905 has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Bohemians 1905 has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Bohemians 1905 at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Bohemians 1905 as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Bohemians 1905 is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Slavia Praha, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Bohemians 1905, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (53% of all matches) involving Bohemians 1905 has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Slavia Praha has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Slavia Praha has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Slavia Praha away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 15 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Slavia Praha as they have now gone 30 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Slavia Praha has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 17 occasions.
- Slavia Praha is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Bohemians 1905, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Slavia Praha has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/30 games for Slavia Praha this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 17%||40 %||20 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||47 %||33 %|
|Loss %||30% / 50%||13 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 2.17||2.07||2.27|
|Scored||1.13 / 0.83||1.27||1.00|
|Conceded||1.03 / 1.33||0.80||1.27|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||47 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||13 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||13 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||33 %||7 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||73 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 17%||53 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 17%||53 %||27 %|
|Possession %||31% / 9%||36 %||26 %|
|Corners||4.40 / 3.67||4.60||4.20|
|Cards||1.80 / 1.33||1.33||2.27|
|Offsides||2.43 / 2.83||2.73||2.13|
|Fouls||12.83 / 13.00||12.40||13.27|
|Shots||9.93 / 9.50||9.79||10.07|
|Shots on Target||4.90 / 4.67||5.57||4.27|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||80% / 83%||93 %||67 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||7 %||33 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.23 / 2.67||3.27||3.20|
|Scored||2.67 / 2.33||2.80||2.53|
|Conceded||0.57 / 0.33||0.47||0.67|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||47 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 33%||40 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||63% / 67%||80 %||47 %|
|Scores %||93% / 83%||100 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||57% / 67%||53 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||77% / 67%||87 %||67 %|
|Possession %||28% / 51%||25 %||32 %|
|Corners||6.67 / 6.67||7.40||5.93|
|Cards||2.07 / 1.25||1.93||2.20|
|Offsides||1.96 / 2.00||1.71||2.21|
|Fouls||13.80 / 14.25||13.73||13.87|
|Shots||13.41 / 13.17||14.20||12.57|
|Shots on Target||7.24 / 6.83||7.80||6.64|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bohemians 1905 vs Slavia Praha Odds
|HT 1||5.00||HT X||2.45||HT 2||2.00|
|Home Win Nil||10.25||Away Win Nil||2.10|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.97||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|