- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Bologna will welcome Juventus to Stadio Renato Dall'Ara for a matchday 38 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 24th January 2021 ended in a Juventus 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-three times in the most recent seasons. Bologna has won 0 matches, and Juventus triumphed in 19. Recent outings average 2.48 goals, while both teams score 52% of the time.
Bologna's latest fixture against Hellas Verona ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Bologna scored in both halves in the 32nd and 82nd minute.
Juventus's recent game against Inter Milan ended in a home 3-2 win. Although La Vecchia Signora didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Juventus had good chances in both halves and scored in the 24th, 45+3 and 88th minute.
Since the start of the season, Bologna is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Bologna is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 16% home clean sheets.
Juventus has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Le Zebre wins 1.79 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Juventus kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Rossoblu has won just 37% of home games. On average they score 1.74 goals and concede 1.74 per game. Juventus won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Bologna wins on average 1.37 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Juventus. My prediction is Juventus to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.14 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 53% of Bologna's home and Juventus's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Bologna has scored in 84% of home games. Juventus is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Bologna vs Juventus Betting Tips
Bologna vs Juventus Head to Head
Average stats between Bologna and Juventus in most recent 23 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Bologna vs Juventus Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bologna and Juventus across current season. Calculated from Bologna's Home stats and Juventus's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Bologna has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Bologna has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Bologna ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Bologna turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Bologna, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (61% of all matches) involving Bologna has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Juventus has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Juventus has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Juventus has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Juventus has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Juventus ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Juventus will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Bologna, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Juventus, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (63% of all matches) involving Juventus has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 0%||37 %||16 %|
|Draw %||29% / 50%||26 %||32 %|
|Loss %||45% / 50%||37 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 4.00||3.47||2.63|
|Scored||1.34 / 1.17||1.74||0.95|
|Conceded||1.71 / 2.83||1.74||1.68|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||68 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||21 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||21 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 33%||37 %||16 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||84 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||16 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 0%||53 %||11 %|
|Possession %||51% / 56%||50 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.29 / 5.83||5.16||5.42|
|Cards||2.26 / 1.83||2.32||2.21|
|Offsides||1.95 / 1.33||2.22||1.68|
|Fouls||13.71 / 11.50||14.00||13.42|
|Shots||13.82 / 13.83||13.11||14.53|
|Shots on Target||5.63 / 5.67||5.74||5.53|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||61% / 83%||74 %||47 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||11 %||37 %|
|Loss %||16% / 17%||16 %||16 %|
|AVG Goals||3.03 / 3.83||3.05||3.00|
|Scored||2.03 / 2.33||2.11||1.95|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.50||0.95||1.05|
|BTTS %||63% / 83%||53 %||74 %|
|BTTS Win||39% / 83%||42 %||37 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||47% / 67%||53 %||42 %|
|Scores %||84% / 83%||84 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 0%||32 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 67%||63 %||63 %|
|Possession %||57% / 46%||57 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.76 / 4.00||6.05||5.47|
|Cards||2.32 / 2.17||2.53||2.11|
|Offsides||2.46 / 0.50||2.32||2.61|
|Fouls||12.84 / 13.83||12.53||13.16|
|Shots||15.89 / 13.50||17.79||14.00|
|Shots on Target||6.39 / 5.00||7.05||5.74|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bologna vs Juventus Odds
|HT 1||8.00||HT X||2.88||HT 2||1.66|
|Home Win Nil||14.00||Away Win Nil||2.30|
|Over 2.5||1.31||Under 2.5||3.35|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.66||Under 9.5 Corners||2.23|