- Austria 2. Liga
- 17:00 Austria Lustenau vs Kapfenberger SV Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 18:00 Busaiteen vs Al Riffa
- 20:30 Manama vs Malkiya Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:45 Vitebsk vs Slutsk Belgium First Division B
- 19:00 Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:05 Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 19:30 Hajduk Split vs Osijek Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Baník Ostrava Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs AaB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs ENPPI England Championship
- 18:00 Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County
- 18:00 Reading vs Cardiff City England Premier League
- 20:00 Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lille vs Montpellier France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth
- 17:30 Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Italy Serie B
- 20:00 SPAL vs Ascoli Lithuania A Lyga
- 18:00 Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca
- 23:00 Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:00 NEC vs AZ II
- 19:00 Cambuur vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Oss vs MVV
- 19:00 Roda JC vs NAC Breda
- 19:00 Telstar vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Volendam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Coleraine vs Glentoran
- 19:45 Carrick Rangers vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Crusaders vs Glenavon
- 20:00 Larne vs Warrenpoint Town Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin
- 19:30 Górnik Zabrze vs Śląsk Wrocław Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:45 Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira
- 21:00 Farense vs Sporting CP Portugal LigaPro
- 20:30 Vilafranquense vs Leixões Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Waterford vs Bohemians
- 19:45 Derry City vs Drogheda United Serbia SuperLiga
- 17:05 Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 15:45 Aluminij vs Maribor
- 18:00 Mura vs Celje Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Aarau vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü
- 17:00 Antalyaspor vs Rizespor
Bologna will welcome Lazio to Stadio Renato Dall'Ara for a matchday 24 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 24th October 2020 ended in a Lazio 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Bologna has won 2 matches, and Lazio triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.71 goals, while both teams score 52% of the time.
Bologna's latest fixture against Sassuolo ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Bologna set the tone early and scored in the 17 minute.
Lazio's recent game against Sampdoria ended in a home 1-0 win. Biancocelesti dominated the game and deserved the win. Lazio put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 24th minute.
Since the start of the season, Bologna is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 14 games on home soil. Although Bologna is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Lazio has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Aquile wins 1.73 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Lazio kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Rossoblu has won just 43% of home games. On average they score 1.71 goals and concede 1.57 per game. Lazio won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Bologna wins on average 1.50 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Lazio. My prediction is Lazio to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.41 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 60% of Bologna's home and Lazio's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Bologna has scored in 86% of home games. Lazio is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Bologna vs Lazio Betting Tips
Bologna vs Lazio Head to Head
Average stats between Bologna and Lazio in most recent 21 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Bologna vs Lazio Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bologna and Lazio across current season. Calculated from Bologna's Home stats and Lazio's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Bologna has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Bologna has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Bologna recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Bologna, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (57% of all matches) involving Bologna has seen BTTS landing.
- Bologna will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 7 times and overall this season they have scored 1.3 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Lazio has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Lazio has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lazio has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Lazio as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Lazio will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Bologna, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Lazio, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (62% of all matches) involving Lazio has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Lazio will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 33%||43 %||19 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||21 %||25 %|
|Loss %||47% / 67%||36 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 2.67||3.29||2.44|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.17||1.71||0.94|
|Conceded||1.53 / 1.50||1.57||1.50|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||64 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||21 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||21 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 17%||36 %||13 %|
|Scores %||70% / 50%||86 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 0%||21 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||57 %||13 %|
|Possession %||51% / 55%||49 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.30 / 3.67||5.21||5.38|
|Cards||2.33 / 2.67||2.50||2.19|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.17||2.31||1.75|
|Fouls||13.73 / 15.50||14.21||13.31|
|Shots||14.10 / 15.17||13.29||14.81|
|Shots on Target||5.70 / 6.33||5.79||5.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 67%||64 %||53 %|
|Draw %||14% / 0%||14 %||13 %|
|Loss %||28% / 33%||21 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.90 / 2.83||2.86||2.93|
|Scored||1.59 / 1.50||1.64||1.53|
|Conceded||1.31 / 1.33||1.21||1.40|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||71 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||36 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||21 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||34% / 17%||36 %||33 %|
|Scores %||93% / 100%||100 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||29 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||66% / 83%||57 %||73 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||52 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.10 / 4.67||5.36||4.87|
|Cards||2.86 / 2.50||3.50||2.27|
|Offsides||2.44 / 3.33||2.83||2.13|
|Fouls||13.28 / 11.83||13.93||12.67|
|Shots||14.69 / 14.00||13.93||15.40|
|Shots on Target||5.86 / 5.00||6.07||5.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bologna vs Lazio Odds
|HT 1||4.14||HT X||2.26||HT 2||2.56|
|Home Win Nil||6.25||Away Win Nil||3.70|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.53||Under 9.5 Corners||2.49|