Boreham Wood will welcome Maidenhead United to Meadow Park for a matchday 46 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 6th February 2021 ended in a Boreham Wood 1-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Boreham Wood has won 7 matches, and Maidenhead United triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.18 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Boreham Wood's latest fixture against Eastleigh ended in an away 1-0 loss. Boreham Wood dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Maidenhead United's previous game in the competition versus Barnet ended in an away 2-0 loss. Maidenhead United didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
So far, Boreham Wood plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.48 points per away game on average compared to 1.14 points at home. Although Boreham Wood is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Maidenhead United has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Maidenhead United has collected 1.48 points on average per away game, compared to 1.19 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Maidenhead United kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Boreham Wood or Maidenhead United to win.
Boreham Wood vs Maidenhead United Betting Tips
Boreham Wood vs Maidenhead United Head to Head
Average stats between Boreham Wood and Maidenhead United in most recent 11 outings in the England National League.
Boreham Wood vs Maidenhead United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Boreham Wood and Maidenhead United across current season. Calculated from Boreham Wood's Home stats and Maidenhead United's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Boreham Wood has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Boreham Wood has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Maidenhead United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Boreham Wood from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 8 home matches this season.
- Boreham Wood has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Boreham Wood, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (48% of all matches) involving Boreham Wood has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Maidenhead United has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Maidenhead United has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Maidenhead United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Maidenhead United has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Maidenhead United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 21/42 games for Maidenhead United this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 17%||24 %||38 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||43 %||33 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||33 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.17||2.57||2.19|
|Scored||1.24 / 0.83||1.24||1.24|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.33||1.33||0.95|
|BTTS %||48% / 33%||52 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||14 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||19 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||19 %||28 %|
|Scores %||64% / 50%||62 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 33%||43 %||52 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||53 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.83 / 4.00||4.71||4.95|
|Cards||1.48 / 2.20||1.29||1.67|
|Offsides||1.93 / 1.60||1.86||2.00|
|Fouls||10.93 / 11.40||10.38||11.50|
|Shots||9.90 / 8.33||9.62||10.19|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 3.83||3.95||4.71|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 50%||33 %||38 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||19 %||33 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||48 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.90 / 3.83||3.05||2.76|
|Scored||1.48 / 2.33||1.43||1.52|
|Conceded||1.43 / 1.50||1.62||1.24|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||48 %||52 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 33%||24 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||14 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 50%||33 %||28 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||57 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||19 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||33 %||43 %|
|Possession %||44% / 46%||44 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.62 / 4.17||4.29||4.95|
|Cards||2.14 / 1.40||2.14||2.14|
|Offsides||1.83 / 2.60||1.90||1.76|
|Fouls||13.12 / 13.40||13.60||12.67|
|Shots||9.48 / 10.50||9.76||9.19|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 5.17||4.62||4.52|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Boreham Wood vs Maidenhead United Odds
|HT 1||2.43||HT X||2.27||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|