- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Bosnia-Herzegovina will welcome Kuwait to Stadion Bilino Polje for a matchday 0 fixture in International International Friendlies.
's latest fixture against Denmark ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from . The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
's recent game against Lebanon ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. put in a decent first-half display and scored in the -1th minute.
The season has just started and is too early to tell, but looks very solid on paper. The visitors lack quality in some positions on the field and will struggle to match their opponent's intensity.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is or Draw.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.21 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 13% of 's home and 's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. failed to keep a clean sheet in % of home games, while conceded in % of away games. On average, both teams score in 25% of 's home and 's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
vs Betting Tips
vs Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between and .
Results and League Table
Average stats between and across current season. Calculated from 's Home stats and 's Away stats.
International International Friendlies Form
- Coming into this game, Bosnia-Herzegovina has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Bosnia-Herzegovina has scored 0 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bosnia-Herzegovina has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Bosnia-Herzegovina will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Kuwait, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Bosnia-Herzegovina recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Bosnia-Herzegovina has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 100% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 0 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Bosnia-Herzegovina has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 0/3 games for Bosnia-Herzegovina this season.
- Bosnia-Herzegovina will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 0 times and overall this season they have scored 0 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Kuwait has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Kuwait has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Kuwait turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Kuwait recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Kuwait has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Kuwait has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/4 games for Kuwait this season.
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
|HT 1||1.90||HT X||2.38||HT 2||6.25|
|Home Win Nil||2.25||Away Win Nil||14.00|
|Over 2.5||1.70||Under 2.5||2.13|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.46|