Botafogo will welcome Remo to Estádio Municipal General Raulino de Oliveira for a matchday 3 fixture in Brazil Serie B.
Botafogo's last game in the Brazil Serie B against Coritiba at home ended in a 2-0 win. Although Estrela Solitária played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Botafogo was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 62nd and 74th minute.
Remo's recent game against Brasil de Pelotas ended in a home 1-0 win. CR dominated the game and deserved the win. Remo put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 27th minute.
Since the start of the season, Fogão is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 7 games on home soil. Estrela Solitária has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 71% of their home games.
Remo has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Remo wins 0.71 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Remo kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Botafogo or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Botafogo's home and Remo's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Botafogo's home and Remo's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Botafogo vs Remo Betting Tips
Botafogo vs Remo Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Botafogo and Remo.
Botafogo vs Remo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Botafogo and Remo across current season. Calculated from Botafogo's Home stats and Remo's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Botafogo has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Botafogo has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Botafogo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Botafogo has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Botafogo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/15 games for Botafogo this season.
- Coming into this game, Remo has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Remo has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Remo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Remo has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Remo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/15 games for Remo this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 0%||71 %||13 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||14 %||38 %|
|Loss %||33% / 100%||14 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 2.67||2.57||2.63|
|Scored||1.40 / 0.33||1.86||1.00|
|Conceded||1.20 / 2.33||0.71||1.63|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||14 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||0 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 0%||56 %||13 %|
|Scores %||87% / 33%||86 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 0%||71 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 17%||86 %||50 %|
|Possession %||47% / 50%||45 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.27 / 3.00||5.29||5.25|
|Cards||2.13 / 1.33||2.14||2.13|
|Offsides||1.73 / 2.50||2.29||1.25|
|Fouls||16.87 / 17.33||18.29||15.63|
|Shots||14.13 / 13.33||14.00||14.25|
|Shots on Target||6.07 / 4.33||6.57||5.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 67%||50 %||14 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||25 %||29 %|
|Loss %||40% / 0%||25 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||1.73 / 2.17||1.13||2.43|
|Scored||0.73 / 1.67||0.63||0.86|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.50||0.50||1.57|
|BTTS %||33% / 50%||13 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||13 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 33%||0 %||14 %|
|Scores %||53% / 100%||50 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||63 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 100%||38 %||43 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||53 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.73 / 6.60||3.63||3.86|
|Cards||2.73 / 0.00||2.63||2.86|
|Offsides||2.27 / 0.00||1.38||3.29|
|Fouls||17.67 / 0.00||16.88||18.57|
|Shots||10.13 / 11.40||10.88||9.29|
|Shots on Target||3.13 / 4.20||3.25||3.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Botafogo vs Remo Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.65||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|