- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Botafogo will welcome Sampaio Corrêa to Estádio Nilton Santos for a matchday 26 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 26th June 2021 ended in a Sampaio Corrêa 2-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Botafogo has won 1 match, and Sampaio Corrêa triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.67 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Botafogo's last game in the Brazil Serie B against Sampaio Corrêa at home ended in a 2-0 win. Estrela Solitária had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Botafogo was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 43rd and 78th minute.
Sampaio Corrêa's recent game against Brusque ended in a home 2-2 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. Sampaio Corrêa put the pressure early on and scored in the 26th and 45th minute.
Since the start of the season, Fogão is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 15 games on home soil. Estrela Solitária has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
Sampaio Corrêa has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sampaio Corrêa wins 0.94 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sampaio Corrêa kept a clean sheet in just 31% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. O Glorioso is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
A Bolívia Querida failed to win in seven consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against O Glorioso. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost five consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Botafogo wins on average 2.47 points per home game, compared to 0.94 points per away game for Sampaio Corrêa. My prediction is Botafogo to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 32% of Botafogo's home and Sampaio Corrêa's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa Betting Tips
Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa Head to Head
Average stats between Botafogo and Sampaio Corrêa in most recent 3 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Botafogo and Sampaio Corrêa across current season. Calculated from Botafogo's Home stats and Sampaio Corrêa's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Botafogo has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Botafogo has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Botafogo is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 7 games that they have played at home.
- Sampaio Corrêa's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Botafogo from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Botafogo has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Botafogo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sampaio Corrêa, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Botafogo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/25 games for Botafogo this season.
- Coming into this game, Sampaio Corrêa has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sampaio Corrêa has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sampaio Corrêa recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sampaio Corrêa has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sampaio Corrêa has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/25 games for Sampaio Corrêa this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 0%||80 %||20 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||7 %||40 %|
|Loss %||27% / 100%||13 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.30 / 2.67||2.73||1.87|
|Scored||1.40 / 0.33||2.07||0.73|
|Conceded||0.90 / 2.33||0.67||1.13|
|BTTS %||37% / 33%||27 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||7 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 0%||67 %||7 %|
|Scores %||80% / 33%||93 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 0%||67 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 17%||87 %||47 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.67 / 3.00||6.13||5.20|
|Cards||1.87 / 1.33||1.53||2.20|
|Offsides||2.07 / 2.50||2.53||1.60|
|Fouls||16.00 / 17.33||16.67||15.33|
|Shots||12.70 / 13.33||13.73||11.67|
|Shots on Target||5.60 / 4.33||6.40||4.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||47 %||19 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||27 %||38 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||27 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.16 / 1.50||2.13||2.19|
|Scored||1.06 / 0.67||1.27||0.88|
|Conceded||1.10 / 0.83||0.87||1.31|
|BTTS %||35% / 17%||33 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||7 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||27 %||6 %|
|Scores %||61% / 33%||73 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 50%||53 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 17%||53 %||38 %|
|Possession %||47% / 54%||50 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.97 / 5.17||4.93||3.06|
|Cards||2.77 / 4.00||2.53||3.00|
|Offsides||1.87 / 0.00||2.80||1.00|
|Fouls||17.32 / 0.00||16.73||17.88|
|Shots||9.94 / 6.67||10.93||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.19 / 2.83||4.53||3.88|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa Odds
|HT 1||2.15||HT X||2.25||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.60||Away Win Nil||8.75|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.59|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.72||Under 9.5 Corners||2.08|