- Algeria Ligue 1
- 15:00 JS Kabylie vs Olympique Médéa Austria 2. Liga
- 16:00 Amstetten vs Lafnitz
- 17:30 Austria Lustenau vs Blau-Weiß Linz
- 17:30 Floridsdorfer AC vs Wacker Innsbruck Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 17:00 Velež vs Borac Banja Luka Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 23:00 Independiente Medellín vs La Equidad Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:00 Istra 1961 vs Šibenik Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Kauno Žalgiris vs Banga Denmark 1st Division
- 18:00 Fredericia vs Hobro
- 18:00 Skive vs Viborg Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 15:00 Al Ittihad vs El Entag El Harby France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Villefranche
- 17:00 Quevilly Rouen vs Créteil
- 17:00 Cholet vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Paderborn vs Darmstadt 98
- 17:30 Würzburger Kickers vs Heidenheim Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Zwickau vs Verl Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Schalke 04 vs Mainz 05 Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Diósgyőr vs MTK Israel Liga Leumit
- 15:00 Hapoel Afula vs Maccabi Ahi Nazareth Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 16:50 Al Sahel vs Al Nasar Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:45 Helmond Sport vs NEC
- 17:45 Utrecht II vs MVV
- 20:00 Cambuur vs Telstar
- 20:00 Oss vs Go Ahead Eagles Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Emmen vs Sparta Rotterdam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Carrick Rangers vs Glentoran Paraguay Division Profesional
- 21:15 River Plate vs Guaireña
- 23:30 12 de Octubre vs Libertad Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 Nieciecza vs Sandecja Nowy Sącz Poland Ekstraklasa
- 19:30 Wisła Kraków vs Górnik Zabrze Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:30 Paços de Ferreira vs CD Nacional
- 20:45 Sporting CP vs Santa Clara Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Sepsi vs Chindia Târgovişte Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:35 Al Ittihad vs Al Wahda Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Valencia CF vs Villarreal Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 RCD Espanyol vs Real Oviedo Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Aarau
- 19:00 Wil vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Winterthur
On 23rd February 2021, Bradford City and Leyton Orient go head to head in a England EFL League Two match. The last meeting on 24th November 2020 ended in a Leyton Orient 1-0 win.
Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Bradford City has won 3 matches, and Leyton Orient triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.67 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Bradford City's last game in the England EFL League Two against Leyton Orient at home ended in a 1-0 win. The Bantams had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Bradford City scored in the second half in the 81st minute.
Leyton Orient's recent game against Port Vale ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Leyton Orient deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 63rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Bradford City is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 15 games so far on home soil. The Bantams's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Leyton Orient has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Leyton Orient wins 1.13 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Leyton Orient kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
Bradford City Form
- Coming into this game, Bradford City has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Bradford City has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bradford City is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Bradford City at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Leyton Orient's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Bradford City from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Bradford City as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Bradford City has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Bradford City is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Leyton Orient, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Bradford City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/30 games for Bradford City this season.
- It's likely that Bradford City will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
Leyton Orient Form
- Coming into this game, Leyton Orient has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Leyton Orient has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Leyton Orient recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Leyton Orient has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/31 games for Leyton Orient this season.
Bradford City vs Leyton Orient Betting Tips
Bradford City vs Leyton Orient Head to Head
Average stats between Bradford City and Leyton Orient in most recent 6 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Bradford City vs Leyton Orient Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bradford City and Leyton Orient across current season. Calculated from Bradford City's Home stats and Leyton Orient's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 67%||47 %||40 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||27 %||20 %|
|Loss %||33% / 0%||27 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.23 / 1.50||1.93||2.53|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.17||1.07||1.27|
|Conceded||1.07 / 0.33||0.87||1.27|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||40 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||20 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||7 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||13 %||27 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 67%||40 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 67%||47 %||60 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||54 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 5.80||4.20||4.80|
|Cards||1.40 / 0.83||1.07||1.73|
|Offsides||2.77 / 2.00||3.00||2.54|
|Fouls||9.14 / 9.80||8.21||10.00|
|Shots||11.87 / 11.20||12.20||11.53|
|Shots on Target||5.17 / 5.00||5.53||4.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 50%||44 %||33 %|
|Draw %||19% / 0%||25 %||13 %|
|Loss %||42% / 50%||31 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.00||2.44||2.13|
|Scored||1.19 / 1.17||1.44||0.93|
|Conceded||1.10 / 0.83||1.00||1.20|
|BTTS %||45% / 33%||44 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||6 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 33%||19 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||19 %||7 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||81 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 50%||44 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 67%||50 %||47 %|
|Possession %||55% / 61%||57 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.16 / 6.40||5.31||5.00|
|Cards||2.10 / 2.00||2.13||2.07|
|Offsides||1.07 / 1.20||0.93||1.23|
|Fouls||9.24 / 13.20||9.53||8.93|
|Shots||10.97 / 11.80||11.38||10.53|
|Shots on Target||4.06 / 4.40||4.44||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bradford City vs Leyton Orient Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.83||Under 9.5 Corners||1.98|