- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Eintracht Braunschweig will welcome Erzgebirge Aue to Eintracht-Stadion for a matchday 31 fixture in Germany 2. Bundesliga. The last meeting on 3rd January 2021 ended in a Erzgebirge Aue 3-1 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Eintracht Braunschweig has won 4 matches, and Erzgebirge Aue triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.82 goals, while both teams score 91% of the time.
Eintracht Braunschweig's latest fixture against Greuther Fürth ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Eintracht Braunschweig. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Erzgebirge Aue's recent game against Nürnberg ended in a home 0-1 loss. Veilchen's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Eintracht Braunschweig is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 16 games on home soil. Die Löwen's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Erzgebirge Aue has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Erzgebirge Aue wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Erzgebirge Aue kept a clean sheet in just 31% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Erzgebirge Aue.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Friday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 42% of Eintracht Braunschweig's home and Erzgebirge Aue's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Eintracht Braunschweig vs Erzgebirge Aue Betting Tips
Eintracht Braunschweig vs Erzgebirge Aue Head to Head
Average stats between Eintracht Braunschweig and Erzgebirge Aue in most recent 11 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Eintracht Braunschweig vs Erzgebirge Aue Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Eintracht Braunschweig and Erzgebirge Aue across current season. Calculated from Eintracht Braunschweig's Home stats and Erzgebirge Aue's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Eintracht Braunschweig has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Eintracht Braunschweig has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Eintracht Braunschweig recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Eintracht Braunschweig has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Eintracht Braunschweig has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/32 games for Eintracht Braunschweig this season.
- Coming into this game, Erzgebirge Aue has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Erzgebirge Aue has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Erzgebirge Aue has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Erzgebirge Aue recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Erzgebirge Aue has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/32 games for Erzgebirge Aue this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 17%||38 %||6 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||25 %||38 %|
|Loss %||47% / 50%||38 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 2.50||2.31||2.81|
|Scored||0.91 / 1.00||1.00||0.81|
|Conceded||1.66 / 1.50||1.31||2.00|
|BTTS %||41% / 17%||44 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||19 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 0%||19 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|Scores %||53% / 33%||62 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||38 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||28% / 17%||38 %||19 %|
|Possession %||42% / 41%||42 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.28 / 3.67||4.50||4.06|
|Cards||2.69 / 1.50||2.63||2.75|
|Offsides||1.44 / 2.00||1.31||1.56|
|Fouls||13.22 / 12.33||14.19||12.25|
|Shots||10.41 / 7.50||10.50||10.31|
|Shots on Target||3.72 / 2.33||3.88||3.56|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 50%||44 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||41% / 50%||31 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.84 / 2.50||3.38||2.31|
|Scored||1.31 / 1.17||1.69||0.94|
|Conceded||1.53 / 1.33||1.69||1.38|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||63 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 33%||25 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||31 %||13 %|
|Scores %||66% / 67%||81 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||19 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 17%||44 %||25 %|
|Possession %||46% / 51%||46 %||46 %|
|Corners||2.97 / 3.33||2.88||3.06|
|Cards||1.75 / 1.67||1.31||2.19|
|Offsides||2.28 / 1.67||2.44||2.13|
|Fouls||11.31 / 10.83||11.25||11.38|
|Shots||12.16 / 11.67||13.25||11.06|
|Shots on Target||4.97 / 4.33||5.50||4.44|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Eintracht Braunschweig vs Erzgebirge Aue Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.30||Away Win Nil||4.40|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|