- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Eintracht Braunschweig will welcome Paderborn to Eintracht-Stadion for a matchday 29 fixture in Germany 2. Bundesliga. The last meeting on 16th December 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Eintracht Braunschweig has won 3 matches, and Paderborn triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.29 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Eintracht Braunschweig's latest fixture against Osnabrück ended in an away 4-0 win. Eintracht Braunschweig was very dangerous in attack, having attempted six shots on target. Eintracht Braunschweig scored in both halves in the 11st, 51st, 54th and 66th minute.
Paderborn's recent game against Bochum ended in a home 3-0 win. Although Paderborn didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Paderborn had good chances in both halves and scored in the 36th, 39th and 73rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Eintracht Braunschweig is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 16 games on home soil. Die Löwen's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Paderborn has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Paderborn wins 1.06 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Eintracht Braunschweig or Draw.
Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Betting Tips
Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Head to Head
Average stats between Eintracht Braunschweig and Paderborn in most recent 7 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Eintracht Braunschweig and Paderborn across current season. Calculated from Eintracht Braunschweig's Home stats and Paderborn's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Eintracht Braunschweig has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Eintracht Braunschweig has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Eintracht Braunschweig recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Eintracht Braunschweig has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Eintracht Braunschweig has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/32 games for Eintracht Braunschweig this season.
- Coming into this game, Paderborn has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Paderborn has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Paderborn has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Paderborn as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Paderborn has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Eintracht Braunschweig get in on the action today? There has been a total of 21 goals in the last 5 games for Paderborn, both home and away.
- Paderborn is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Eintracht Braunschweig, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 15 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Paderborn, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (53% of all matches) involving Paderborn has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 17%||38 %||6 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||25 %||38 %|
|Loss %||47% / 50%||38 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 2.50||2.31||2.81|
|Scored||0.91 / 1.00||1.00||0.81|
|Conceded||1.66 / 1.50||1.31||2.00|
|BTTS %||41% / 17%||44 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||19 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 0%||19 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|Scores %||53% / 33%||62 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||38 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||28% / 17%||38 %||19 %|
|Possession %||42% / 41%||42 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.28 / 3.67||4.50||4.06|
|Cards||2.69 / 1.50||2.63||2.75|
|Offsides||1.44 / 2.00||1.31||1.56|
|Fouls||13.22 / 12.33||14.19||12.25|
|Shots||10.41 / 7.50||10.50||10.31|
|Shots on Target||3.72 / 2.33||3.88||3.56|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||31% / 50%||31 %||31 %|
|Loss %||31% / 17%||19 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 2.83||3.25||2.38|
|Scored||1.56 / 1.67||1.88||1.25|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.17||1.38||1.13|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||69 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||25 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||13 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||34% / 33%||50 %||19 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||94 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||25 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||50 %||25 %|
|Possession %||56% / 56%||57 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.06 / 4.17||4.06||6.06|
|Cards||2.16 / 2.50||2.19||2.13|
|Offsides||1.78 / 2.50||2.00||1.56|
|Fouls||11.63 / 12.50||10.88||12.38|
|Shots||13.06 / 12.17||13.44||12.69|
|Shots on Target||5.03 / 5.17||5.06||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||4.80||Away Win Nil||3.95|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||1.98|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||2.08|