Breidablik will welcome FH to for a matchday 9 fixture in Iceland Úrvalsdeild. The last meeting on 30th January 2021 ended in a Breidablik 3-1 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Breidablik has won 7 matches, and FH triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.24 goals, while both teams score 76% of the time.
Breidablik's latest fixture against Valur ended in an away 3-1 loss. Breidablik dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Breidablik was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 77 minute.
Since the start of the season, Breidablik is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 7 games on home soil. Blikar has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 86% of their home games.
FH has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. FH wins 1.29 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. FH kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won six consecutive matches. Breidablik is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
FH-ingar got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Breidablik wins on average 2.57 points per home game, compared to 1.29 points per away game for FH. My prediction is Breidablik to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 25% of Breidablik's home and FH's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Breidablik vs FH Betting Tips
Breidablik vs FH Head to Head
Average stats between Breidablik and FH in most recent 17 outings in the Iceland Úrvalsdeild.
Breidablik vs FH Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Breidablik and FH across current season. Calculated from Breidablik's Home stats and FH's Away stats.
Iceland Úrvalsdeild Form
- Coming into this game, Breidablik has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Breidablik has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Breidablik is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 6 games that they have played at home.
- FH's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Breidablik from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 14 games for Breidablik ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Breidablik will be looking to keep up the momentum today against FH, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Breidablik has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/14 games for Breidablik this season.
- Coming into this game, FH has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. FH has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- FH has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for FH recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for FH has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/13 games for FH this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 67%||86 %||29 %|
|Draw %||14% / 33%||0 %||29 %|
|Loss %||29% / 0%||14 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||3.64 / 3.67||3.43||3.86|
|Scored||2.36 / 2.83||3.14||1.57|
|Conceded||1.29 / 0.83||0.29||2.29|
|BTTS %||36% / 83%||0 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 50%||0 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 50%||71 %||43 %|
|Scores %||79% / 100%||86 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 17%||86 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 33%||86 %||29 %|
|Possession %||60% / 61%||60 %||60 %|
|Corners||5.79 / 9.83||5.86||5.71|
|Cards||6.00 / 3.00||6.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.25||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.75||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.64 / 21.33||8.71||14.57|
|Shots on Target||5.43 / 9.50||5.14||5.71|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 67%||33 %||43 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||17 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.69 / 2.50||2.50||2.86|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.33||1.50||1.29|
|Conceded||1.31 / 1.17||1.00||1.57|
|BTTS %||46% / 33%||67 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||17 %||43 %|
|Scores %||69% / 83%||83 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 50%||17 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 67%||67 %||43 %|
|Possession %||56% / 50%||55 %||57 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 3.67||5.80||6.14|
|Cards||1.00 / 2.00||0.00||1.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.50||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 9.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.33 / 8.50||11.40||9.57|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 4.33||4.60||4.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Breidablik vs FH Odds
|HT 1||2.38||HT X||2.38||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.85||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||1.48||Under 2.5||2.47|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.32||Under 9.5 Corners||3.10|