- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Breidablik will welcome Fylkir to for a matchday 8 fixture in Iceland Úrvalsdeild. The last meeting on 4th October 2020 ended in a Breidablik 4-1 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Breidablik has won 8 matches, and Fylkir triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.40 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Breidablik's latest fixture against ÍA ended in an away 3-2 win. Breidablik was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Breidablik scored in both halves in the 42nd, 55th and 77th minute.
Fylkir's recent game against Stjarnan ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Fylkir deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 80th minute.
Since the start of the season, Breidablik is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 4 games on home soil. Blikar has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 75% of their home games.
Fylkir has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Fylkir wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Fylkir kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Breidablik is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Fylkismenn haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 50% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.25 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Breidablik wins on average 2.25 points per home game, compared to 0.50 points per away game for Fylkir. My prediction is Breidablik to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 84% of Breidablik's home and Fylkir's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 34% of Breidablik's home and Fylkir's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Breidablik vs Fylkir Betting Tips
Breidablik vs Fylkir Head to Head
Average stats between Breidablik and Fylkir in most recent 15 outings in the Iceland Úrvalsdeild.
Breidablik vs Fylkir Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Breidablik and Fylkir across current season. Calculated from Breidablik's Home stats and Fylkir's Away stats.
Iceland Úrvalsdeild Form
- Coming into this game, Breidablik has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Breidablik has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Breidablik is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Fylkir's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Breidablik from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Breidablik ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Breidablik has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Breidablik will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Fylkir, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Breidablik has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/9 games for Breidablik this season.
- It's likely that Breidablik will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Fylkir has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Fylkir has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Fylkir ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Fylkir will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Breidablik, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Fylkir, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (67% of all matches) involving Fylkir has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||75 %||25 %|
|Draw %||13% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||38% / 0%||25 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.75 / 3.67||3.00||4.50|
|Scored||2.13 / 2.83||2.50||1.75|
|Conceded||1.63 / 0.83||0.50||2.75|
|BTTS %||38% / 83%||0 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Scores %||75% / 100%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||75 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 33%||75 %||50 %|
|Possession %||61% / 61%||60 %||62 %|
|Corners||5.75 / 9.83||5.50||6.00|
|Cards||6.00 / 3.00||6.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.25||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.75||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.50 / 21.33||7.25||11.75|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 9.50||3.50||5.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 67%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 0%||50 %||50 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.13 / 4.17||3.00||3.25|
|Scored||1.25 / 2.17||1.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.88 / 2.00||1.50||2.25|
|BTTS %||63% / 83%||75 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 50%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 50%||25 %||50 %|
|Scores %||62% / 100%||75 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||25 %||50 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||51 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.13 / 5.50||5.00||3.25|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.25||5.00||2.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.50||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 6.25||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.50 / 12.33||10.50||8.50|
|Shots on Target||3.88 / 6.83||4.25||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Breidablik vs Fylkir Odds
|HT 1||1.83||HT X||2.63||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.05||Away Win Nil||9.75|
|Over 2.5||1.36||Under 2.5||2.90|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.45|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.29||Under 9.5 Corners||3.20|