- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Youssoufia Berrechid vs FUS Rabat Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano USA MLS
- 19:00 Atlanta United FC vs Philadelphia Union Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Breidablik will welcome Stjarnan to for a matchday 5 fixture in Iceland Úrvalsdeild. The last meeting on 24th September 2020 ended in a Breidablik 2-1 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Breidablik has won 7 matches, and Stjarnan triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.93 goals, while both teams score 73% of the time.
Breidablik's latest fixture against Víkingur Reykjavík ended in an away 3-0 loss. Breidablik dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Stjarnan's previous game in the competition versus ÍA ended in an away 0-0 draw. They learned a lesson that day. More ball possession and shots do not always give you good results.
Since the start of the season, Breidablik is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 4 games on home soil. Blikar has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 75% of their home games.
Stjarnan has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Stjarnan wins 0.60 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Stjarnan kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Breidablik is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Stjörnumenn haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 40% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.60 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Breidablik wins on average 2.25 points per home game, compared to 0.60 points per away game for Stjarnan. My prediction is Breidablik to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 25% of Breidablik's home and Stjarnan's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Friday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 0% of Breidablik's home and Stjarnan's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Breidablik vs Stjarnan Betting Tips
Breidablik vs Stjarnan Head to Head
Average stats between Breidablik and Stjarnan in most recent 15 outings in the Iceland Úrvalsdeild.
Breidablik vs Stjarnan Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Breidablik and Stjarnan across current season. Calculated from Breidablik's Home stats and Stjarnan's Away stats.
Iceland Úrvalsdeild Form
- Coming into this game, Breidablik has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Breidablik has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Breidablik is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Stjarnan's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Breidablik from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Breidablik ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Breidablik has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/8 games for Breidablik this season.
- It's likely that Breidablik will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Stjarnan has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Stjarnan has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Stjarnan has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Stjarnan as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Stjarnan ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Stjarnan will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Breidablik, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Stjarnan has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Stjarnan, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (50% of all matches) involving Stjarnan has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Stjarnan will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||75 %||25 %|
|Draw %||13% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||38% / 0%||25 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.75 / 3.67||3.00||4.50|
|Scored||2.13 / 2.83||2.50||1.75|
|Conceded||1.63 / 0.83||0.50||2.75|
|BTTS %||38% / 83%||0 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Scores %||75% / 100%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||75 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 33%||75 %||50 %|
|Possession %||61% / 61%||60 %||62 %|
|Corners||5.75 / 9.83||5.50||6.00|
|Cards||6.00 / 3.00||6.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.25||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.75||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.50 / 21.33||7.25||11.75|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 9.50||3.50||5.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 50%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||44% / 17%||25 %||60 %|
|Loss %||44% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 3.33||2.25||2.00|
|Scored||0.67 / 1.50||1.00||0.40|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.83||1.25||1.60|
|BTTS %||44% / 83%||50 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||44% / 100%||50 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||11% / 50%||0 %||20 %|
|Possession %||47% / 50%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||7.11 / 5.67||7.00||7.20|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.67||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.67||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 13.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.22 / 12.50||12.50||8.40|
|Shots on Target||4.78 / 6.50||6.75||3.20|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Breidablik vs Stjarnan Odds
|HT 1||2.20||HT X||2.38||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.30||Under 9.5 Corners||3.30|