- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Brentford will welcome Chelsea to Brentford Community Stadium for a matchday 8 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 28th January 2017 ended in a Chelsea 4-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Brentford has won 0 matches, and Chelsea triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Brentford's latest fixture against West Ham United ended in an away 2-1 win. Brentford was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Brentford scored in both halves in the 20th and 90+4 minute.
Chelsea's recent game against Southampton ended in a home 3-1 win. The Blues dominated the game and deserved the win. Chelsea had good chances in both halves and scored in the 9th, 84th and 89th minute.
So far, Brentford plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.50 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although Brentford is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Chelsea has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Chelsea has collected 2.67 points on average per away game, compared to 2.00 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Brentford has won just 29% of home games. On average they score 1.14 goals and concede 1.29 per game. Chelsea won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Brentford wins on average 1.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Chelsea. My prediction is Chelsea to win.
Brentford vs Chelsea Betting Tips
Brentford vs Chelsea Head to Head
Average stats between Brentford and Chelsea in most recent 3 outings in the England Premier League.
Brentford vs Chelsea Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Brentford and Chelsea across current season. Calculated from Brentford's Home stats and Chelsea's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Brentford has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Brentford has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brentford has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Brentford will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Chelsea, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Brentford, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (43% of all matches) involving Brentford has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Chelsea has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Chelsea has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Chelsea has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Chelsea will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Brentford, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Chelsea has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/7 games for Chelsea this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||29 %||33 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||14 %||50 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||57 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||2.62 / 3.33||2.43||2.83|
|Scored||1.31 / 1.50||1.14||1.50|
|Conceded||1.31 / 1.83||1.29||1.33|
|BTTS %||54% / 83%||43 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 50%||28 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 17%||28 %||33 %|
|Scores %||77% / 100%||71 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 17%||29 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 33%||43 %||50 %|
|Possession %||46% / 56%||44 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.62 / 4.60||4.00||3.17|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.83||1.71||2.33|
|Offsides||1.85 / 2.20||1.57||2.17|
|Fouls||10.62 / 9.60||10.71||10.50|
|Shots||12.77 / 16.20||13.57||11.83|
|Shots on Target||4.62 / 5.60||5.00||4.17|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||69% / 67%||57 %||83 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||29 %||17 %|
|Loss %||8% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.77 / 2.50||3.14||2.33|
|Scored||2.38 / 2.17||2.57||2.17|
|Conceded||0.38 / 0.33||0.57||0.17|
|BTTS %||31% / 33%||43 %||17 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||56 %||17 %|
|Scores %||92% / 100%||86 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||62% / 67%||43 %||83 %|
|Frist Goal %||85% / 83%||71 %||100 %|
|Possession %||59% / 68%||60 %||58 %|
|Corners||6.77 / 8.40||7.71||5.67|
|Cards||1.31 / 1.33||1.14||1.50|
|Offsides||1.92 / 2.20||1.43||2.50|
|Fouls||10.23 / 9.60||11.86||8.33|
|Shots||17.23 / 20.00||18.71||15.50|
|Shots on Target||7.00 / 8.60||7.29||6.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Brentford vs Chelsea Odds
|HT 1||6.00||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.20|
|Home Win Nil||9.50||Away Win Nil||2.30|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.90|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.70|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|