- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Brentford will welcome Swansea City to Wembley Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 27th January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Brentford has won 3 matches, and Swansea City triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.22 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Brentford's last game in the England Championship against AFC Bournemouth at home ended in a 3-1 win. The Bees had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Brentford played much better in the first half and scored in the 16th, 50th and 81st minute.
Swansea City's recent game against Barnsley ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Swansea City put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 39th minute.
Since the start of the season, Brentford is more dominant at home. They have fourteen wins out of 25 games on home soil. The Bees's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Swansea City has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Swansea City wins 1.64 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Brentford is currently unbeaten at home in ten games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Swansea is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Brentford.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Brentford wins on average 2.04 points per home game, compared to 1.64 points per away game for Swansea City. My prediction is Brentford to win.
Brentford vs Swansea City Betting Tips
Brentford vs Swansea City Head to Head
Average stats between Brentford and Swansea City in most recent 9 outings in the England Championship.
Brentford vs Swansea City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Brentford and Swansea City across current season. Calculated from Brentford's Home stats and Swansea City's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Brentford has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Brentford has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brentford is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Brentford at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 10 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Swansea City's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Brentford from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Brentford has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Brentford will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Swansea City, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Brentford has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 26/49 games for Brentford this season.
- Coming into this game, Swansea City has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Swansea City has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Swansea City recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Swansea City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/49 games for Swansea City this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 83%||56 %||50 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||36 %||25 %|
|Loss %||16% / 17%||8 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.61 / 2.33||2.60||2.63|
|Scored||1.71 / 1.83||1.76||1.67|
|Conceded||0.90 / 0.50||0.84||0.96|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||52 %||54 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 33%||28 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||4 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||28 %||21 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||80 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 50%||44 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 67%||56 %||50 %|
|Possession %||56% / 62%||54 %||58 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 3.60||4.96||4.54|
|Cards||1.29 / 1.67||1.48||1.08|
|Offsides||1.31 / 2.40||1.45||1.17|
|Fouls||11.52 / 13.00||11.87||11.17|
|Shots||14.04 / 15.40||14.88||13.21|
|Shots on Target||5.08 / 5.40||5.25||4.92|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||49% / 33%||50 %||48 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||29 %||20 %|
|Loss %||27% / 33%||21 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.04 / 2.33||1.88||2.20|
|Scored||1.18 / 1.00||1.17||1.20|
|Conceded||0.86 / 1.33||0.71||1.00|
|BTTS %||39% / 50%||42 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||17 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 0%||28 %||28 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||75 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 17%||46 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||49% / 33%||50 %||48 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.19 / 4.40||5.21||5.17|
|Cards||1.49 / 1.50||1.63||1.36|
|Offsides||2.83 / 3.40||2.74||2.91|
|Fouls||10.45 / 9.60||10.57||10.33|
|Shots||11.02 / 10.00||11.38||10.67|
|Shots on Target||4.10 / 3.40||4.21||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Brentford vs Swansea City Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.00||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|