- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Brescia will welcome Pisa to Stadio Mario Rigamonti for a matchday 14 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 7th May 2021 ended in a Brescia 4-3 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Brescia has won 1 match, and Pisa triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Brescia's last game in the Italy Serie B against Pisa at home ended in a 0-1 loss. Rondinelle had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Pisa's recent game against Benevento ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Pisa didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Pisa put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 7th minute.
So far, Brescia plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.29 points per away game on average compared to 1.57 points at home. Although Brescia is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Pisa has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Pisa wins 1.57 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Pisa kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Leonessa lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 43% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Pisa got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Brescia wins on average 1.57 points per home game, compared to 1.57 points per away game for Pisa. My prediction is Brescia to win.
Brescia vs Pisa Betting Tips
Brescia vs Pisa Head to Head
Average stats between Brescia and Pisa in most recent 5 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Brescia vs Pisa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Brescia and Pisa across current season. Calculated from Brescia's Home stats and Pisa's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Brescia has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Brescia has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brescia has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Brescia will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Brescia has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 6 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Brescia as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Brescia has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Brescia is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Pisa, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Brescia has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/13 games for Brescia this season.
- It's likely that Brescia will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Pisa has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Pisa has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Pisa will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Brescia, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Pisa, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (62% of all matches) involving Pisa has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 17%||43 %||71 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||29 %||14 %|
|Loss %||21% / 67%||29 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||3.07 / 2.67||3.00||3.14|
|Scored||1.86 / 0.83||1.71||2.00|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.83||1.29||1.14|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||57 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||14 %||43 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 0%||43 %||43 %|
|Scores %||86% / 50%||86 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||29 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 17%||57 %||57 %|
|Possession %||52% / 49%||54 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.57 / 3.83||5.71||5.43|
|Cards||2.21 / 2.50||1.86||2.57|
|Offsides||2.43 / 0.67||2.57||2.29|
|Fouls||14.29 / 15.83||13.29||15.29|
|Shots||14.57 / 12.00||16.71||12.43|
|Shots on Target||5.71 / 4.33||5.57||5.86|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 33%||63 %||43 %|
|Draw %||33% / 50%||38 %||29 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||0 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.27 / 2.50||1.88||2.71|
|Scored||1.47 / 1.50||1.38||1.57|
|Conceded||0.80 / 1.00||0.50||1.14|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||50 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||13 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||25 %||28 %|
|Scores %||93% / 100%||100 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||50 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||80% / 83%||100 %||57 %|
|Possession %||45% / 42%||46 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.73 / 5.67||5.00||6.57|
|Cards||2.80 / 2.00||2.25||3.43|
|Offsides||1.80 / 1.83||2.38||1.14|
|Fouls||15.60 / 14.00||17.63||13.29|
|Shots||13.00 / 13.50||12.88||13.14|
|Shots on Target||4.87 / 5.50||4.50||5.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Brescia vs Pisa Odds
|HT 1||2.55||HT X||2.17||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||1.93||Under 2.5||1.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.59||Under 9.5 Corners||2.30|