- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Brighton & Hove Albion will welcome Crystal Palace to The American Express Community Stadium for a matchday 22 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 27th September 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Brighton & Hove Albion has won 4 matches, and Crystal Palace triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.44 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Brighton & Hove Albion's latest fixture against Everton ended in an away 3-2 win. Brighton & Hove Albion was very dangerous in attack, having attempted six shots on target. Brighton & Hove Albion scored in both halves in the 3rd, 21st and 71st minute.
Crystal Palace's recent game against West Ham United ended in a home 2-3 loss. Eagles had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Crystal Palace pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 83rd and 90th minute.
So far, Brighton & Hove Albion plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.45 points per away game on average compared to 1.27 points at home. Brighton's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
Crystal Palace has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Palace wins 0.70 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Crystal Palace kept a clean sheet in just 10% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Brighton & Hove Albion is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Eagles failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Brighton & Hove Albion.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Brighton & Hove Albion wins on average 1.27 points per home game, compared to 0.70 points per away game for Crystal Palace. My prediction is Brighton & Hove Albion to win.
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace Betting Tips
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace Head to Head
Average stats between Brighton & Hove Albion and Crystal Palace in most recent 16 outings in the England Premier League.
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Brighton & Hove Albion and Crystal Palace across current season. Calculated from Brighton & Hove Albion's Home stats and Crystal Palace's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Brighton & Hove Albion has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Brighton & Hove Albion has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brighton & Hove Albion has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Brighton & Hove Albion will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Crystal Palace, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Brighton & Hove Albion, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (53% of all matches) involving Brighton & Hove Albion has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Crystal Palace has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Crystal Palace has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Crystal Palace has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Brighton & Hove Albion get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for Crystal Palace, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Crystal Palace, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (50% of all matches) involving Crystal Palace has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||27 %||27 %|
|Draw %||55% / 67%||45 %||64 %|
|Loss %||18% / 0%||27 %||9 %|
|AVG Goals||2.09 / 2.67||1.91||2.27|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.50||0.91||1.18|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.17||1.00||1.09|
|BTTS %||59% / 100%||45 %||73 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||9 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||9 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||9 %||18 %|
|Scores %||73% / 100%||64 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 0%||36 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 17%||36 %||18 %|
|Possession %||56% / 56%||55 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.43 / 7.40||5.91||4.90|
|Cards||2.00 / 0.67||1.91||2.09|
|Offsides||1.26 / 1.80||1.45||1.00|
|Fouls||9.33 / 9.80||9.36||9.30|
|Shots||12.95 / 16.40||15.36||10.30|
|Shots on Target||4.62 / 6.00||4.27||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 33%||33 %||10 %|
|Draw %||41% / 17%||42 %||40 %|
|Loss %||36% / 50%||25 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.95 / 3.33||3.00||2.90|
|Scored||1.41 / 1.50||1.75||1.00|
|Conceded||1.55 / 1.83||1.25||1.90|
|BTTS %||55% / 67%||67 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 17%||8 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||17 %||10 %|
|Scores %||73% / 83%||92 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||33 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||58 %||30 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||60 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.43 / 4.60||5.55||3.20|
|Cards||1.91 / 2.00||2.00||1.80|
|Offsides||1.35 / 0.80||1.10||1.60|
|Fouls||11.05 / 8.60||12.64||9.30|
|Shots||12.00 / 13.00||14.64||9.10|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 4.20||5.45||3.60|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.10||Away Win Nil||5.80|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.66||Under 9.5 Corners||2.23|