- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Youssoufia Berrechid vs FUS Rabat Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Brighton & Hove Albion will welcome Manchester City to The American Express Community Stadium for a matchday 37 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 13th January 2021 ended in a Manchester City 1-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Brighton & Hove Albion has won 0 matches, and Manchester City triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Manchester City's previous game in the competition versus Newcastle United ended in an away 4-3 win. Manchester City was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Manchester City was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 39th, 42nd, 64th and 66th minute.
Since the start of the season, Brighton & Hove Albion is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 19 games on home soil. Brighton's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 37% of home games.
Manchester City has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Manchester City has collected 2.37 points on average per away game, compared to 2.16 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Brighton & Hove Albion has won just 21% of home games. On average they score 1.16 goals and concede 1.16 per game. Manchester City is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Brighton & Hove Albion wins on average 1.11 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Manchester City. My prediction is Manchester City to win.
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City Betting Tips
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City Head to Head
Average stats between Brighton & Hove Albion and Manchester City in most recent 8 outings in the England Premier League.
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Brighton & Hove Albion and Manchester City across current season. Calculated from Brighton & Hove Albion's Home stats and Manchester City's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Brighton & Hove Albion has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Brighton & Hove Albion has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Brighton & Hove Albion at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Manchester City's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Brighton & Hove Albion from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Brighton & Hove Albion ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Brighton & Hove Albion, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (53% of all matches) involving Brighton & Hove Albion has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Manchester City has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Manchester City has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Manchester City when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 13 games they have played on the road. Can Brighton & Hove Albion stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 13 games for Manchester City ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Manchester City, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (45% of all matches) involving Manchester City has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Manchester City will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||21 %||26 %|
|Draw %||37% / 17%||47 %||26 %|
|Loss %||39% / 50%||32 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.26 / 2.50||2.32||2.21|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.17||1.16||0.95|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.33||1.16||1.26|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||58 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||5 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||21 %||26 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||74 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 17%||37 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||47 %||47 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||53 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.76 / 5.40||6.53||5.00|
|Cards||1.50 / 2.20||1.68||1.32|
|Offsides||1.41 / 1.20||1.44||1.37|
|Fouls||11.05 / 9.80||11.53||10.58|
|Shots||14.37 / 14.60||16.74||12.00|
|Shots on Target||4.76 / 4.80||5.26||4.26|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||71% / 50%||68 %||74 %|
|Draw %||13% / 0%||11 %||16 %|
|Loss %||16% / 50%||21 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||3.03 / 3.83||3.16||2.89|
|Scored||2.18 / 2.33||2.26||2.11|
|Conceded||0.84 / 1.50||0.89||0.79|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||42 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||16 %||32 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 33%||16 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 67%||47 %||26 %|
|Scores %||92% / 83%||95 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||53 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||79% / 67%||84 %||74 %|
|Possession %||64% / 56%||66 %||61 %|
|Corners||6.50 / 4.67||7.42||5.58|
|Cards||1.32 / 2.50||1.16||1.47|
|Offsides||1.58 / 0.83||1.50||1.67|
|Fouls||9.26 / 10.33||9.26||9.26|
|Shots||16.58 / 13.67||18.00||15.16|
|Shots on Target||6.68 / 6.50||7.32||6.05|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City Odds
|HT 1||6.00||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.10|
|Home Win Nil||8.75||Away Win Nil||2.30|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|