- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Brisbane Roar will welcome Adelaide United to Moreton Daily Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 16th May 2021 ended in an Adelaide United 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirty-seven times in the most recent seasons. Brisbane Roar has won 17 matches, and Adelaide United triumphed in 16. Recent outings average 2.86 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Brisbane Roar's last game in the Australia A-League against Sydney FC at home ended in a 0-2 loss. Orange had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Adelaide United's recent game against Western Sydney Wanderers ended in a home 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Adelaide United had good chances in both halves and scored in the 11st and 56th minute.
Although Brisbane Roar is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 31% home clean sheets.
Adelaide United has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Adelaide United wins 1.08 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Adelaide United kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Lionhearts lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 38% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Reds got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Brisbane Roar wins on average 1.54 points per home game, compared to 1.08 points per away game for Adelaide United. My prediction is Brisbane Roar to win.
Brisbane Roar vs Adelaide United Betting Tips
Brisbane Roar vs Adelaide United Head to Head
Average stats between Brisbane Roar and Adelaide United in most recent 37 outings in the Australia A-League.
Brisbane Roar vs Adelaide United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Brisbane Roar and Adelaide United across current season. Calculated from Brisbane Roar's Home stats and Adelaide United's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Brisbane Roar has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Brisbane Roar has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Brisbane Roar ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Brisbane Roar recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Brisbane Roar has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Brisbane Roar has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/27 games for Brisbane Roar this season.
- Coming into this game, Adelaide United has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Adelaide United has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Adelaide United has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Adelaide United when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 10 games they have played on the road. Can Brisbane Roar stop this run?
- Adelaide United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Adelaide United has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Brisbane Roar get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Adelaide United, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Adelaide United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (67% of all matches) involving Adelaide United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Adelaide United will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 33%||38 %||46 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||38 %||15 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||23 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 2.17||2.23||2.69|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.17||1.31||1.46|
|Conceded||1.08 / 1.00||0.92||1.23|
|BTTS %||54% / 67%||46 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||35% / 33%||31 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||0 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||23 %||38 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||54 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 0%||31 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 67%||38 %||46 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.35 / 4.67||5.08||5.62|
|Cards||1.54 / 1.17||1.77||1.31|
|Offsides||2.12 / 1.33||2.54||1.69|
|Fouls||11.27 / 13.00||11.38||11.15|
|Shots||15.38 / 14.33||17.38||13.38|
|Shots on Target||6.19 / 3.67||7.00||5.38|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 33%||54 %||31 %|
|Draw %||23% / 50%||31 %||15 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||15 %||54 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 2.83||2.38||3.77|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.50||1.38||1.62|
|Conceded||1.58 / 1.33||1.00||2.15|
|BTTS %||65% / 50%||54 %||77 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 0%||23 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 17%||15 %||46 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||31 %||23 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||85 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 50%||46 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 50%||69 %||46 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||52 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.08 / 6.17||6.69||5.46|
|Cards||2.42 / 2.00||2.77||2.08|
|Offsides||1.54 / 0.67||1.54||1.54|
|Fouls||13.81 / 10.67||14.77||12.85|
|Shots||14.23 / 13.83||14.92||13.54|
|Shots on Target||5.73 / 5.17||5.77||5.69|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Brisbane Roar vs Adelaide United Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.95||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.82||Under 2.5||1.85|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.42||Under 9.5 Corners||2.78|