Brisbane Roar will welcome Perth Glory FC to Moreton Daily Stadium for a matchday 18 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 26th February 2021 ended in a Perth Glory FC 3-1 win. Both sides have met thirty-four times in the most recent seasons. Brisbane Roar has won 13 matches, and Perth Glory FC triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 3.32 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Brisbane Roar's latest fixture against Western Sydney Wanderers ended in an away 2-0 loss. Lionhearts dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Perth Glory FC's previous game in the competition versus Wellington Phoenix ended in an away 2-2 draw. It was a disappointing day for the club. They were constantly overrun in the midfield and failed to keep ball possession. Perth Glory FC was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 61st and 74th minute.
So far, Brisbane Roar plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.54 points per away game on average compared to 1.43 points at home. Although Brisbane Roar is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Perth Glory FC has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Perth Glory FC wins 0.77 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Perth Glory FC kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Lionhearts lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 36% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Violets failed to win in nine consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Wednesday and win against Lionhearts.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Brisbane Roar wins on average 1.43 points per home game, compared to 0.77 points per away game for Perth Glory FC. My prediction is Brisbane Roar to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Brisbane Roar failed to keep a clean sheet in 29% of home games, while Perth Glory FC conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 55% of Brisbane Roar's home and Perth Glory FC's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Brisbane Roar vs Perth Glory FC Betting Tips
Brisbane Roar vs Perth Glory FC Head to Head
Average stats between Brisbane Roar and Perth Glory FC in most recent 34 outings in the Australia A-League.
Brisbane Roar vs Perth Glory FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Brisbane Roar and Perth Glory FC across current season. Calculated from Brisbane Roar's Home stats and Perth Glory FC's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Brisbane Roar has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Brisbane Roar has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Brisbane Roar ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Brisbane Roar recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Brisbane Roar has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Brisbane Roar has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/27 games for Brisbane Roar this season.
- Coming into this game, Perth Glory FC has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Perth Glory FC has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Perth Glory FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Perth Glory FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Brisbane Roar, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- The last 5 games for Perth Glory FC has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Perth Glory FC has seen a total of 20/26 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 77% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Perth Glory FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 33%||36 %||46 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||36 %||15 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||29 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.48 / 2.17||2.29||2.69|
|Scored||1.37 / 1.17||1.29||1.46|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.00||1.00||1.23|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||50 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||28 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||7 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||21 %||38 %|
|Scores %||63% / 67%||57 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 0%||29 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 67%||36 %||46 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.22 / 4.67||4.86||5.62|
|Cards||1.52 / 1.17||1.71||1.31|
|Offsides||2.04 / 1.33||2.36||1.69|
|Fouls||11.19 / 13.00||11.21||11.15|
|Shots||15.78 / 14.33||18.00||13.38|
|Shots on Target||6.22 / 3.67||7.00||5.38|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 17%||54 %||15 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||23 %||31 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||23 %||54 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 4.83||3.46||3.31|
|Scored||1.69 / 2.17||2.08||1.31|
|Conceded||1.69 / 2.67||1.38||2.00|
|BTTS %||77% / 67%||85 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||46 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||23 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 33%||31 %||15 %|
|Scores %||81% / 67%||92 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 0%||15 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||69 %||31 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||50 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 3.00||5.46||4.54|
|Cards||2.19 / 1.67||2.00||2.38|
|Offsides||1.73 / 0.83||1.38||2.08|
|Fouls||9.77 / 8.83||9.62||9.92|
|Shots||12.85 / 7.50||13.38||12.31|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.67||6.15||4.85|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Brisbane Roar vs Perth Glory FC Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.90|
|Home Win Nil||3.65||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.61||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.51||BTTS NO||2.45|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.48||Under 9.5 Corners||2.50|