- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Brisbane Roar will welcome Sydney FC to Moreton Daily Stadium for a matchday 24 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 6th March 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met thirty-six times in the most recent seasons. Brisbane Roar has won 15 matches, and Sydney FC triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 2.75 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Brisbane Roar's last game in the Australia A-League against Perth Glory FC at home ended in a 2-1 win. Although Orange played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Brisbane Roar outplayed Perth Glory FC in the second half and scored in the 51st and 73rd minute.
Sydney FC's previous game in the competition versus Adelaide United ended in an away 4-1 win. Although Sydney FC countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Sydney FC was much better in the second half and scored in the 6th, 54th, 58th and 71st minute.
So far, Brisbane Roar plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.54 points per away game on average compared to 1.43 points at home. Although Brisbane Roar is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Sydney FC has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sydney FC wins 1.69 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sydney FC kept a clean sheet in just 31% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Sydney FC.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.63 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Brisbane Roar's home and Sydney FC's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 59% of Brisbane Roar's home and Sydney FC's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Brisbane Roar vs Sydney FC Betting Tips
Brisbane Roar vs Sydney FC Head to Head
Average stats between Brisbane Roar and Sydney FC in most recent 36 outings in the Australia A-League.
Brisbane Roar vs Sydney FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Brisbane Roar and Sydney FC across current season. Calculated from Brisbane Roar's Home stats and Sydney FC's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Brisbane Roar has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Brisbane Roar has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Brisbane Roar ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Brisbane Roar recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Brisbane Roar has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Brisbane Roar has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/27 games for Brisbane Roar this season.
- Coming into this game, Sydney FC has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Sydney FC has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sydney FC has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Sydney FC when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Brisbane Roar stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Sydney FC as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sydney FC has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Sydney FC is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Brisbane Roar, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Sydney FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/26 games for Sydney FC this season.
- It's likely that Sydney FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 13 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 33%||36 %||46 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||36 %||15 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||29 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.48 / 2.17||2.29||2.69|
|Scored||1.37 / 1.17||1.29||1.46|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.00||1.00||1.23|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||50 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||28 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||7 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||21 %||38 %|
|Scores %||63% / 67%||57 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 0%||29 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 67%||36 %||46 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.22 / 4.67||4.86||5.62|
|Cards||1.52 / 1.17||1.71||1.31|
|Offsides||2.04 / 1.33||2.36||1.69|
|Fouls||11.19 / 13.00||11.21||11.15|
|Shots||15.78 / 14.33||18.00||13.38|
|Shots on Target||6.22 / 3.67||7.00||5.38|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||54 %||46 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||31 %||31 %|
|Loss %||19% / 33%||15 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.33||1.85||2.92|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.33||1.15||1.85|
|Conceded||0.88 / 1.00||0.69||1.08|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||38 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||15 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||0 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 33%||31 %||38 %|
|Scores %||85% / 67%||77 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||46 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 50%||69 %||46 %|
|Possession %||53% / 49%||50 %||55 %|
|Corners||7.23 / 5.00||6.38||8.08|
|Cards||1.92 / 1.33||1.77||2.08|
|Offsides||2.46 / 1.67||2.15||2.77|
|Fouls||10.04 / 8.33||10.85||9.23|
|Shots||15.12 / 13.67||15.31||14.92|
|Shots on Target||6.81 / 7.17||6.69||6.92|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Brisbane Roar vs Sydney FC Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.65||Away Win Nil||4.45|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.56||BTTS NO||2.35|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.42||Under 9.5 Corners||2.65|