- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Bristol City will welcome Luton Town to Ashton Gate for a matchday 7 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 25th April 2021 ended in a Luton Town 3-2 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Bristol City has won 1 match, and Luton Town triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.60 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Bristol City's last game in the England Championship against Preston North End at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots.
So far, Bristol City plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.25 points per away game on average compared to 0.80 points at home. Although Bristol City is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Luton Town has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Luton Town wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Luton Town kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Luton Town.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.17 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 34% of Bristol City's home and Luton Town's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Bristol City vs Luton Town Betting Tips
Bristol City vs Luton Town Head to Head
Average stats between Bristol City and Luton Town in most recent 5 outings in the England Championship.
Bristol City vs Luton Town Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bristol City and Luton Town across current season. Calculated from Bristol City's Home stats and Luton Town's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Bristol City has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Bristol City has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bristol City has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Bristol City as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Bristol City is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Luton Town, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Bristol City, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (78% of all matches) involving Bristol City has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Luton Town has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Luton Town has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Luton Town when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Bristol City stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Luton Town ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Luton Town will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Bristol City, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- In the last 5 matches for Luton Town, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (56% of all matches) involving Luton Town has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Luton Town will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||0 %||75 %|
|Draw %||44% / 50%||80 %||0 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 1.83||1.40||3.50|
|Scored||1.22 / 1.00||0.60||2.00|
|Conceded||1.11 / 0.83||0.80||1.50|
|BTTS %||78% / 67%||60 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||0 %||75 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||0 %||75 %|
|Scores %||78% / 67%||60 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||40 %||75 %|
|Possession %||46% / 44%||49 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.50 / 4.60||4.50||2.50|
|Cards||1.44 / 1.50||1.60||1.25|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.80||2.25||1.67|
|Fouls||10.38 / 9.60||10.50||10.25|
|Shots||11.75 / 12.60||14.00||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.13 / 4.20||3.75||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|Draw %||44% / 67%||50 %||40 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||25 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||3.22 / 3.00||3.50||3.00|
|Scored||1.44 / 1.17||1.50||1.40|
|Conceded||1.78 / 1.83||2.00||1.60|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||25 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||0 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||78% / 67%||50 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|Possession %||43% / 43%||39 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 4.80||4.75||5.25|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.50||1.25||2.60|
|Offsides||2.88 / 3.00||2.25||3.50|
|Fouls||13.63 / 12.80||14.75||12.50|
|Shots||13.00 / 12.80||13.25||12.75|
|Shots on Target||5.13 / 4.80||5.00||5.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bristol City vs Luton Town Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||4.15||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|