- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Bristol Rovers will welcome Hartlepool United to Memorial Stadium for a matchday 27 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 11th September 2021 ended in a Hartlepool United 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Bristol Rovers has won 4 matches, and Hartlepool United triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.57 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Bristol Rovers's last game in the England EFL League Two against Rochdale at home ended in a 4-2 win. Although The Pirates played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Bristol Rovers outplayed Rochdale in the second half and scored in the 10th, 51st, 84th and 89th minute.
Hartlepool United's recent game against Oldham Athletic ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, Bristol Rovers is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although Bristol Rovers is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Hartlepool United has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hartlepool United wins 0.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Hartlepool United failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. The Gas is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just five home defeats.
Pools failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against The Gas. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost five consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Bristol Rovers wins on average 1.58 points per home game, compared to 0.33 points per away game for Hartlepool United. My prediction is Bristol Rovers to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Bristol Rovers's home and Hartlepool United's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Bristol Rovers vs Hartlepool United Betting Tips
Bristol Rovers vs Hartlepool United Head to Head
Average stats between Bristol Rovers and Hartlepool United in most recent 7 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Bristol Rovers vs Hartlepool United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bristol Rovers and Hartlepool United across current season. Calculated from Bristol Rovers's Home stats and Hartlepool United's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Bristol Rovers has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Bristol Rovers has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hartlepool United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Bristol Rovers from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 10 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Bristol Rovers ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Bristol Rovers, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (67% of all matches) involving Bristol Rovers has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Hartlepool United has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Hartlepool United has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hartlepool United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Hartlepool United has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Hartlepool United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/23 games for Hartlepool United this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 0%||50 %||20 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||8 %||40 %|
|Loss %||41% / 83%||42 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.82 / 2.33||3.08||2.50|
|Scored||1.32 / 0.67||1.58||1.00|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.67||1.50||1.50|
|BTTS %||64% / 33%||58 %||70 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||17 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Scores %||86% / 33%||92 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||33 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 0%||58 %||40 %|
|Possession %||52% / 50%||49 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.18 / 4.00||3.17||5.40|
|Cards||2.55 / 1.50||2.33||2.80|
|Offsides||2.32 / 2.00||2.17||2.50|
|Fouls||11.18 / 11.50||11.67||10.60|
|Shots||11.45 / 11.20||10.67||12.40|
|Shots on Target||4.55 / 4.20||4.08||5.10|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 83%||58 %||8 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||25 %||8 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||17 %||83 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.50||2.25||2.75|
|Scored||1.00 / 2.00||1.33||0.67|
|Conceded||1.50 / 0.50||0.92||2.08|
|BTTS %||46% / 33%||58 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||33 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||17 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 50%||17 %||25 %|
|Scores %||58% / 83%||83 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||42 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 83%||42 %||17 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||50 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.58 / 6.17||5.25||3.92|
|Cards||1.63 / 1.67||1.33||1.92|
|Offsides||2.58 / 0.83||2.33||2.83|
|Fouls||10.67 / 11.33||10.50||10.83|
|Shots||11.04 / 12.00||12.25||9.83|
|Shots on Target||4.08 / 5.67||4.42||3.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bristol Rovers vs Hartlepool United Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.10||Away Win Nil||4.80|
|Over 2.5||2.19||Under 2.5||1.72|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|