- Algeria Ligue 1
- 15:00 JS Kabylie vs Olympique Médéa Austria 2. Liga
- 16:00 Amstetten vs Lafnitz
- 17:30 Austria Lustenau vs Blau-Weiß Linz
- 17:30 Floridsdorfer AC vs Wacker Innsbruck Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 17:00 Velež vs Borac Banja Luka Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 23:00 Independiente Medellín vs La Equidad Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:00 Istra 1961 vs Šibenik Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Kauno Žalgiris vs Banga Denmark 1st Division
- 18:00 Fredericia vs Hobro
- 18:00 Skive vs Viborg Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 15:00 Al Ittihad vs El Entag El Harby France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Villefranche
- 17:00 Quevilly Rouen vs Créteil
- 17:00 Cholet vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Paderborn vs Darmstadt 98
- 17:30 Würzburger Kickers vs Heidenheim Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Zwickau vs Verl Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Schalke 04 vs Mainz 05 Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Diósgyőr vs MTK Israel Liga Leumit
- 15:00 Hapoel Afula vs Maccabi Ahi Nazareth Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 16:50 Al Sahel vs Al Nasar Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:45 Helmond Sport vs NEC
- 17:45 Utrecht II vs MVV
- 20:00 Cambuur vs Telstar
- 20:00 Oss vs Go Ahead Eagles Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Emmen vs Sparta Rotterdam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Carrick Rangers vs Glentoran Paraguay Division Profesional
- 21:15 River Plate vs Guaireña
- 23:30 12 de Octubre vs Libertad Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 Nieciecza vs Sandecja Nowy Sącz Poland Ekstraklasa
- 19:30 Wisła Kraków vs Górnik Zabrze Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:30 Paços de Ferreira vs CD Nacional
- 20:45 Sporting CP vs Santa Clara Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Sepsi vs Chindia Târgovişte Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:35 Al Ittihad vs Al Wahda Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Valencia CF vs Villarreal Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 RCD Espanyol vs Real Oviedo Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Aarau
- 19:00 Wil vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Winterthur
On 23rd February 2021, Bristol Rovers and Wigan Athletic go head to head in a England EFL League One match. The last meeting on 24th November 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw.
Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Bristol Rovers have won 0 matches and Wigan Athletic triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.67 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Bristol Rovers's latest fixture against Gillingham ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from The Gas. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Wigan Athletic's recent game against Lincoln City ended in a home 1-2 loss. Latics's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Wigan Athletic put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 33rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Bristol Rovers is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 15 games so far on home soil. Although The Pirates is among the best home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Wigan Athletic has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Wigan Athletic has collected 1.06 points on average per away game, compared to 0.63 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Wigan Athletic kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
Bristol Rovers Form
- Coming into this game, Bristol Rovers has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Bristol Rovers has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wigan Athletic's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Bristol Rovers from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Bristol Rovers recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Bristol Rovers has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Bristol Rovers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (48% of all matches) involving Bristol Rovers has seen BTTS landing.
Wigan Athletic Form
- Coming into this game, Wigan Athletic has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wigan Athletic has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Wigan Athletic recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Wigan Athletic has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Wigan Athletic, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (50% of all matches) involving Wigan Athletic has seen BTTS landing.
Bristol Rovers vs Wigan Athletic Betting Tips
Bristol Rovers vs Wigan Athletic Head to Head
Average stats between Bristol Rovers and Wigan Athletic in most recent 3 outings in the England EFL League One.
Bristol Rovers vs Wigan Athletic Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bristol Rovers and Wigan Athletic across current season. Calculated from Bristol Rovers's Home stats and Wigan Athletic's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 0%||33 %||19 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||7 %||31 %|
|Loss %||55% / 83%||60 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 2.33||2.73||2.44|
|Scored||0.97 / 0.67||1.13||0.81|
|Conceded||1.61 / 1.67||1.60||1.63|
|BTTS %||48% / 33%||53 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||20 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||27 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||20 %||6 %|
|Scores %||58% / 33%||67 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 17%||13 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 0%||33 %||19 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.23 / 4.00||5.53||4.94|
|Cards||1.52 / 1.50||1.20||1.81|
|Offsides||2.10 / 2.00||2.13||2.07|
|Fouls||9.17 / 11.50||8.60||9.79|
|Shots||12.39 / 11.20||12.20||12.56|
|Shots on Target||4.19 / 4.20||4.40||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 17%||13 %||31 %|
|Draw %||19% / 67%||25 %||13 %|
|Loss %||59% / 17%||63 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 3.67||3.13||2.63|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.50||0.94||1.06|
|Conceded||1.88 / 2.17||2.19||1.56|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||6 %||19 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||31 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||19 %||19 %|
|Scores %||59% / 67%||56 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 17%||19 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||31 %||44 %|
|Possession %||48% / 47%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.81 / 5.00||5.13||4.50|
|Cards||1.38 / 0.50||1.50||1.25|
|Offsides||1.45 / 1.00||1.08||1.75|
|Fouls||12.24 / 12.40||11.80||12.71|
|Shots||9.91 / 11.00||10.38||9.44|
|Shots on Target||3.50 / 4.40||3.69||3.31|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bristol Rovers vs Wigan Athletic Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.12|