- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Bromley will welcome Grimsby Town to Hayes Lane for a matchday 1 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 9th February 2016 ended in a Grimsby Town 2-1 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Bromley has won 0 matches, and Grimsby Town triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Bromley's latest fixture against Dover Athletic ended in an away 1-0 win. The Lillywhites was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Bromley set the tone early and scored in the 6 minute.
Grimsby Town's previous game in the competition versus Maidenhead United ended in an away 1-1 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. Grimsby Town was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 73rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Bromley is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 6 games on home soil. The Ravens has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
Grimsby Town has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Town wins 1.83 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Grimsby Town kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Bromley or Draw.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Bromley has scored in 100% of home games. Grimsby Town is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Bromley vs Grimsby Town Betting Tips
Bromley vs Grimsby Town Head to Head
Average stats between Bromley and Grimsby Town in most recent 2 outings in the England National League.
Bromley vs Grimsby Town Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bromley and Grimsby Town across current season. Calculated from Bromley's Home stats and Grimsby Town's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Bromley has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Bromley has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bromley will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Bromley has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Bromley has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Bromley will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Grimsby Town, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Bromley has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/6 games for Bromley this season.
- It's likely that Bromley will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Grimsby Town has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Grimsby Town has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Grimsby Town has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Grimsby Town as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Grimsby Town ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Grimsby Town is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Bromley, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Grimsby Town, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (57% of all matches) involving Grimsby Town has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Grimsby Town will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 50%||83 %||33 %|
|Draw %||11% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||17 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.33 / 2.33||3.17||3.67|
|Scored||2.22 / 1.50||2.50||1.67|
|Conceded||1.11 / 0.83||0.67||2.00|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||33 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||17 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 50%||50 %||67 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||56% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||78% / 100%||67 %||100 %|
|Possession %||46% / 49%||47 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.67 / 6.00||4.83||4.33|
|Cards||1.56 / 2.00||1.50||1.67|
|Offsides||1.00 / 2.50||1.33||0.00|
|Fouls||12.38 / 12.25||12.17||13.00|
|Shots||10.33 / 8.33||10.67||9.67|
|Shots on Target||5.56 / 4.83||5.67||5.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||73% / 0%||100 %||50 %|
|Draw %||18% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||9% / 67%||0 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||3.27 / 2.17||4.00||2.67|
|Scored||2.27 / 0.33||3.20||1.50|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.83||0.80||1.17|
|BTTS %||55% / 33%||40 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||36% / 0%||40 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 33%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||55% / 0%||80 %||33 %|
|Scores %||91% / 33%||100 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 33%||60 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||73% / 17%||80 %||67 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||55 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.36 / 4.40||4.80||5.83|
|Cards||1.55 / 1.17||1.20||1.83|
|Offsides||0.90 / 1.80||1.20||0.60|
|Fouls||11.80 / 15.20||12.80||10.80|
|Shots||12.36 / 8.20||15.00||10.17|
|Shots on Target||6.45 / 3.40||8.00||5.17|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bromley vs Grimsby Town Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.85||Under 2.5||1.93|
|BTTS Yes||1.68||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|