- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Bromley will welcome Notts County to Hayes Lane for a matchday 46 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 15th May 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Bromley has won 1 match, and Notts County triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.33 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Bromley's latest fixture against Aldershot Town ended in an away 3-2 win. The Lillywhites was very dangerous in attack, having attempted six shots on target. Bromley scored in both halves in the 28th, 75th and 90+5 minute.
Notts County's recent game against Weymouth ended in a home 3-0 win. Notts County dominated the game and deserved the win. Notts County had good chances in both halves and scored in the 24th, 28th and 64th minute.
So far, Bromley plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.77 points per away game on average compared to 1.43 points at home. Although Bromley is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Notts County has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Notts County wins 1.55 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Bromley or Notts County to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Bromley has scored in 95% of home games. Notts County is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Bromley vs Notts County Betting Tips
Bromley vs Notts County Head to Head
Average stats between Bromley and Notts County in most recent 3 outings in the England National League.
Bromley vs Notts County Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bromley and Notts County across current season. Calculated from Bromley's Home stats and Notts County's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Bromley has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Bromley has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Notts County's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Bromley from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 15 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Bromley will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Notts County, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Bromley, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 28 matches (65% of all matches) involving Bromley has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Bromley will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Notts County has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Notts County has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Notts County has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/44 games for Notts County this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 50%||38 %||50 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||29 %||27 %|
|Loss %||28% / 17%||33 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 2.33||2.76||2.86|
|Scored||1.51 / 1.50||1.43||1.59|
|Conceded||1.30 / 0.83||1.33||1.27|
|BTTS %||65% / 50%||67 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 0%||10 %||36 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||28 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||28 %||36 %|
|Scores %||86% / 100%||95 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 50%||29 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 100%||62 %||55 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.84 / 6.00||4.76||4.91|
|Cards||1.81 / 2.00||1.81||1.81|
|Offsides||1.90 / 2.50||1.85||1.95|
|Fouls||10.34 / 12.25||10.20||10.48|
|Shots||10.49 / 8.33||11.76||9.27|
|Shots on Target||4.88 / 4.83||5.24||4.55|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 67%||55 %||41 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||14 %||32 %|
|Loss %||30% / 17%||32 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 1.67||2.64||2.55|
|Scored||1.52 / 1.33||1.64||1.41|
|Conceded||1.07 / 0.33||1.00||1.14|
|BTTS %||43% / 17%||41 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||23 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||9 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||32 %||27 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||73 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 67%||36 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||55 %||55 %|
|Possession %||55% / 58%||56 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.11 / 3.60||4.50||5.73|
|Cards||1.58 / 2.00||1.86||1.29|
|Offsides||2.17 / 3.33||1.90||2.43|
|Fouls||11.74 / 15.00||12.14||11.33|
|Shots||11.70 / 9.80||12.14||11.27|
|Shots on Target||4.95 / 4.60||5.27||4.64|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bromley vs Notts County Odds
|HT 1||2.56||HT X||2.29||HT 2||3.94|
|Home Win Nil||3.55||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|