- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Brøndby will welcome AaB to Brøndby Stadion for a matchday 10 fixture in Denmark Superliga. The last meeting on 7th February 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-three times in the most recent seasons. Brøndby has won 6 matches, and AaB triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 2.65 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Brøndby's latest fixture against SønderjyskE ended in an away 1-0 loss. Brøndby dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
AaB's recent game against OB ended in a home 2-0 win. AaB dominated the game and deserved the win. AaB pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 70th and 84th minute.
Since the start of the season, Brøndby is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although Brøndby is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
AaB has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. AaB wins 1.29 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. AaB kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Brøndby is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
AaB failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Brøndby. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Brøndby wins on average 1.83 points per home game, compared to 1.29 points per away game for AaB. My prediction is Brøndby to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Brøndby has scored in 83% of home games. AaB is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Brøndby vs AaB Betting Tips
Brøndby vs AaB Head to Head
Average stats between Brøndby and AaB in most recent 23 outings in the Denmark Superliga.
Brøndby vs AaB Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Brøndby and AaB across current season. Calculated from Brøndby's Home stats and AaB's Away stats.
Denmark Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, Brøndby has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Brøndby has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brøndby has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Brøndby recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Brøndby has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/9 games for Brøndby this season.
- Coming into this game, AaB has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. AaB has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from AaB away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for AaB as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for AaB ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- AaB is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Brøndby, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for AaB, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (44% of all matches) involving AaB has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that AaB will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 17%||33 %||67 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||17 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 3.83||2.50||3.17|
|Scored||1.42 / 2.33||1.50||1.33|
|Conceded||1.42 / 1.50||1.00||1.83|
|BTTS %||75% / 67%||67 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||17 %||33 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||83 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Possession %||56% / 53%||55 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.42 / 4.33||4.83||6.00|
|Cards||1.92 / 1.80||1.17||2.67|
|Offsides||1.92 / 2.20||2.17||1.67|
|Fouls||8.25 / 6.80||6.00||10.50|
|Shots||14.00 / 12.17||14.50||13.50|
|Shots on Target||5.08 / 4.50||5.50||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||80 %||29 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||0 %||43 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||20 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 3.17||2.40||2.29|
|Scored||1.50 / 2.33||2.00||1.14|
|Conceded||0.83 / 0.83||0.40||1.14|
|BTTS %||42% / 33%||20 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||20 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 50%||60 %||28 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||80 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 50%||60 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||60 %||57 %|
|Possession %||51% / 52%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.92 / 6.50||6.40||5.57|
|Cards||2.42 / 2.80||2.40||2.43|
|Offsides||2.17 / 1.80||2.40||2.00|
|Fouls||12.92 / 11.00||15.00||11.43|
|Shots||13.08 / 13.17||13.00||13.14|
|Shots on Target||5.25 / 6.00||5.60||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Brøndby vs AaB Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.60||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.85||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.87|