- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Brøndby will welcome Nordsjælland to Brøndby Stadion for a matchday 32 fixture in Denmark Superliga. The last meeting on 21st April 2021 ended in a Brøndby 3-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-eight times in the most recent seasons. Brøndby has won 18 matches, and Nordsjælland triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.46 goals, while both teams score 61% of the time.
Brøndby's latest fixture against AGF ended in an away 2-1 win. Brøndby was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Brøndby scored in both halves in the 5th and 73rd minute.
Nordsjælland's recent game against Randers ended in a home 2-1 win. Although The Wild Tigers didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Nordsjælland put the pressure early on and scored in the 1st and 16th minute.
Since the start of the season, Brøndby is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Brøndby is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 19% home clean sheets.
Nordsjælland has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Nordsjælland wins 0.94 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Nordsjælland kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Brøndby is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
The Wild Tigers failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Monday and win against Brøndby. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Brøndby wins on average 2.13 points per home game, compared to 0.94 points per away game for Nordsjælland. My prediction is Brøndby to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.34 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 70% of Brøndby's home and Nordsjælland's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Brøndby has scored in 94% of home games. Nordsjælland is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Brøndby vs Nordsjælland Betting Tips
Brøndby vs Nordsjælland Head to Head
Average stats between Brøndby and Nordsjælland in most recent 28 outings in the Denmark Superliga.
Brøndby vs Nordsjælland Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Brøndby and Nordsjælland across current season. Calculated from Brøndby's Home stats and Nordsjælland's Away stats.
Denmark Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, Brøndby has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Brøndby has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brøndby is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Brøndby has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Nordsjælland's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Brøndby from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Brøndby has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Brøndby ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Brøndby, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (66% of all matches) involving Brøndby has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Brøndby will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Nordsjælland has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Nordsjælland has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 13 games for Nordsjælland ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Nordsjælland recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Nordsjælland, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (69% of all matches) involving Nordsjælland has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 67%||63 %||56 %|
|Draw %||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Loss %||28% / 33%||13 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.33||3.19||2.81|
|Scored||1.81 / 2.00||2.00||1.63|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.33||1.19||1.19|
|BTTS %||66% / 67%||81 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||13 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||53% / 83%||56 %||50 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||94 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||19 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 67%||56 %||56 %|
|Possession %||55% / 52%||56 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.41 / 3.33||4.81||4.00|
|Cards||1.84 / 2.50||1.94||1.75|
|Offsides||1.88 / 1.83||1.63||2.13|
|Fouls||10.91 / 9.17||10.38||11.44|
|Shots||11.03 / 10.83||10.69||11.38|
|Shots on Target||4.69 / 4.33||4.63||4.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 33%||50 %||19 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||25 %||38 %|
|Loss %||34% / 50%||25 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||3.19 / 3.50||3.06||3.31|
|Scored||1.59 / 1.33||1.75||1.44|
|Conceded||1.59 / 2.17||1.31||1.88|
|BTTS %||69% / 67%||63 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 33%||38 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||0 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|Scores %||81% / 67%||75 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||63 %||38 %|
|Possession %||51% / 47%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.59 / 3.00||5.13||4.06|
|Cards||2.09 / 2.17||2.13||2.06|
|Offsides||1.16 / 1.67||0.88||1.44|
|Fouls||12.28 / 10.17||12.81||11.75|
|Shots||11.75 / 8.00||13.25||10.25|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 4.00||5.00||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Brøndby vs Nordsjælland Odds
|HT 1||1.80||HT X||2.63||HT 2||7.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.35||Away Win Nil||10.25|
|Over 2.5||1.45||Under 2.5||2.55|
|BTTS Yes||1.61||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.75|