- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH Mexico Ascenso MX
- 01:05 Tampico Madero vs Leones Negros de la Universidad de Guadalajara USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Bryne will welcome KFUM to Bryne Stadion for a matchday 7 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 13th October 2018 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Bryne has won 0 matches, and KFUM triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Bryne's last game in the Norway First Division against KFUM at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Bryne scored before halftime in the 24th minute.
KFUM's recent game against Ranheim ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Kåffa didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. KFUM put the pressure early on and scored in the 8th and 32nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Bryne is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Bryne is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 14% home clean sheets.
KFUM has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. KFUM wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. KFUM kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Bryne or KFUM to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Bryne's home and KFUM's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Bryne has scored in 71% of home games. KFUM is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Bryne vs KFUM Betting Tips
Bryne vs KFUM Head to Head
Average stats between Bryne and KFUM in most recent 4 outings in the Norway First Division.
Bryne vs KFUM Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bryne and KFUM across current season. Calculated from Bryne's Home stats and KFUM's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Bryne has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Bryne has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Bryne recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Bryne has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/13 games for Bryne this season.
- Coming into this game, KFUM has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. KFUM has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- KFUM has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for KFUM ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for KFUM, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (69% of all matches) involving KFUM has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 67%||43 %||33 %|
|Draw %||15% / 33%||29 %||0 %|
|Loss %||46% / 0%||29 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.15 / 3.50||2.71||3.67|
|Scored||1.54 / 2.33||1.57||1.50|
|Conceded||1.62 / 1.17||1.14||2.17|
|BTTS %||69% / 50%||57 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 17%||28 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 0%||0 %||67 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 50%||28 %||33 %|
|Scores %||85% / 100%||71 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 50%||14 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 67%||57 %||33 %|
|Possession %||47% / 50%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||6.15 / 6.00||6.29||6.00|
|Cards||1.31 / 1.40||1.14||1.50|
|Offsides||1.08 / 0.00||0.86||1.33|
|Fouls||13.00 / 0.00||12.57||13.50|
|Shots||12.77 / 12.33||13.14||12.33|
|Shots on Target||4.62 / 5.83||4.57||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 17%||57 %||0 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||14 %||67 %|
|Loss %||31% / 50%||29 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.77 / 4.00||3.14||2.33|
|Scored||1.46 / 2.00||1.86||1.00|
|Conceded||1.31 / 2.00||1.29||1.33|
|BTTS %||69% / 50%||57 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 0%||43 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 33%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||71 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 33%||57 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.85 / 4.33||7.14||6.50|
|Cards||0.77 / 1.50||0.71||0.83|
|Offsides||1.69 / 1.00||1.57||1.83|
|Fouls||9.08 / 12.50||8.86||9.33|
|Shots||11.23 / 8.33||12.57||9.67|
|Shots on Target||4.08 / 5.17||4.57||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bryne vs KFUM Odds
|HT 1||2.41||HT X||2.39||HT 2||4.70|
|Home Win Nil||3.05||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.59||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.61||Under 9.5 Corners||2.28|