- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Young Boys will welcome Lugano to Stadion Wankdorf for a matchday 4 fixture in Switzerland Super League. The last meeting on 27th October 2021 ended in a Lugano 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-five times in the most recent seasons. Young Boys has won 15 matches, and Lugano triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 48% of the time.
Young Boys's latest fixture against Zürich ended in an away 1-0 loss. Young Boys dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Lugano's previous game in the competition versus Grasshopper ended in an away 1-0 win. Although Lugano countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Lugano was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 79th minute.
Since the start of the season, Young Boys is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Young Boys is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Lugano has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Lugano wins 1.44 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Lugano kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Young Boys is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Bianconeri failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Wednesday and win against Young Boys.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Young Boys wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 1.44 points per away game for Lugano. My prediction is Young Boys to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.69 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 45% of Young Boys's home and Lugano's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Young Boys vs Lugano Betting Tips
Young Boys vs Lugano Head to Head
Average stats between Young Boys and Lugano in most recent 25 outings in the Switzerland Super League.
Young Boys vs Lugano Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Young Boys and Lugano across current season. Calculated from Young Boys's Home stats and Lugano's Away stats.
Switzerland Super League Form
- Coming into this game, Young Boys has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Young Boys has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Young Boys at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Lugano's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Young Boys from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Young Boys, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (62% of all matches) involving Young Boys has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Lugano has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Lugano has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lugano has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Lugano as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Lugano will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Young Boys, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Lugano has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/14 games for Lugano this season.
- It's likely that Lugano will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||56 %||44 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||11 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.61 / 3.83||3.33||3.89|
|Scored||2.39 / 2.50||2.11||2.67|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.33||1.22||1.22|
|BTTS %||67% / 83%||78 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||44 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 33%||44 %||44 %|
|Scores %||83% / 100%||89 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 17%||22 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||56 %||56 %|
|Possession %||59% / 57%||60 %||58 %|
|Corners||7.33 / 6.83||8.33||6.33|
|Cards||2.56 / 2.00||2.56||2.56|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.67||2.11||1.89|
|Fouls||11.50 / 10.83||11.33||11.67|
|Shots||15.83 / 17.17||18.56||13.11|
|Shots on Target||7.83 / 7.67||8.33||7.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||56 %||44 %|
|Draw %||17% / 67%||22 %||11 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||22 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.72 / 1.50||2.78||2.67|
|Scored||1.39 / 0.67||1.44||1.33|
|Conceded||1.33 / 0.83||1.33||1.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||56 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 0%||33 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||0 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Scores %||78% / 50%||78 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 50%||22 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 17%||56 %||67 %|
|Possession %||49% / 46%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.44 / 2.83||4.33||4.56|
|Cards||2.56 / 2.50||2.67||2.44|
|Offsides||2.28 / 1.67||2.44||2.11|
|Fouls||11.67 / 11.67||12.33||11.00|
|Shots||10.89 / 8.00||12.78||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.89 / 4.00||5.89||3.89|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Young Boys vs Lugano Odds
|HT 1||1.91||HT X||2.50||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||12.00|
|Over 2.5||1.50||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|