On 2nd April 2021, Budafoki MTE and Ferencváros go head to head in the Hungary NB I at the Promontor utcai stadion (Budapest). The last meeting on 27th January 2021 ended with the following result: Budafoki MTE 0 - 3 Ferencváros.
Both sides have met 2 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 2 previous encounters, Budafoki MTE have won 0 matches, Ferencváros triumphed in 2, while 0 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Budafoki MTE and Ferencváros average 3 goals while BTTS lands 50% of the time.
Recently, Budafoki MTE is in very poor home form while Ferencváros is performing very good when playing away. So far this season in the Hungary NB I, Budafoki MTE have averaged 0.89 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Ferencváros average 2.33 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Budafoki MTE Form
- Coming into this game, Budafoki MTE has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Budafoki MTE has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Budafoki MTE has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Ferencváros get in on the action today? There has been a total of 14 goals in the last 5 games for Budafoki MTE, both home and away.
- Can Budafoki MTE turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Budafoki MTE recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Budafoki MTE, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (71% of all matches) involving Budafoki MTE has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Ferencváros has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Ferencváros has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Ferencváros away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Ferencváros when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 9 games they have played on the road. Can Budafoki MTE stop this run?
- Ferencváros has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Ferencváros will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Budafoki MTE, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Ferencváros, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (47% of all matches) involving Ferencváros has seen BTTS landing.
Budafoki MTE vs Ferencváros Head to Head
Average stats between Budafoki MTE and Ferencváros in most recent 2 outings in the Hungary NB I.
Budafoki MTE vs Ferencváros Statistics
Average stats between Budafoki MTE and Ferencváros across current season.
* Calculated from Budafoki MTE's Home stats and Ferencváros's Away stats.
Hungary NB I League Table
Budafoki MTE vs Ferencváros Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.