- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs HIFK
- 16:30 SJK vs Lahti
- 16:30 Ilves vs Honka
- 16:30 HJK vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Mariehamn vs KTP
- 16:30 Oulu vs Haka France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Germany Bundesliga
- 16:30 Freiburg vs Augsburg Greece Super League
- 16:15 Lamia vs Panaitolikos
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Sweden Allsvenskan
- 16:30 Häcken vs Hammarby
- 16:30 Norrköping vs Varberg Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Fénix vs Torque
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Honvéd will welcome Ferencváros to Hidegkuti Nándor Stadion for a matchday 33 fixture in Hungary NB I. The last meeting on 20th February 2021 ended in a Ferencváros 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Honvéd has won 4 matches, and Ferencváros triumphed in 14. Recent outings average 2.52 goals, while both teams score 52% of the time.
Honvéd's latest fixture against Budafoki MTE ended in an away 1-0 win. Honvéd was very dangerous in attack, having attempted two shots on target. Honvéd was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 53rd minute.
Ferencváros's recent game against Mezőkövesd-Zsóry ended in a home 2-1 win. Zöld Sasok dominated the game and deserved the win. Ferencváros had good chances in both halves and scored in the 23rd and 89th minute.
So far, Honvéd plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.50 points per away game on average compared to 0.76 points at home. Although Honvéd is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Ferencváros has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Zöld-fehérek wins 2.18 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Honvéd has won just 12% of home games. On average they score 1.59 goals and concede 1.76 per game. Ferencváros won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Honvéd wins on average 0.76 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Ferencváros. My prediction is Ferencváros to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.13 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 66% of Honvéd's home and Ferencváros's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Honvéd vs Ferencváros Betting Tips
Honvéd vs Ferencváros Head to Head
Average stats between Honvéd and Ferencváros in most recent 21 outings in the Hungary NB I.
Honvéd vs Ferencváros Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Honvéd and Ferencváros across current season. Calculated from Honvéd's Home stats and Ferencváros's Away stats.
Hungary NB I Form
- Coming into this game, Honvéd has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Honvéd has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ferencváros's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Honvéd from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Honvéd, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (67% of all matches) involving Honvéd has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Ferencváros has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Ferencváros has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Ferencváros away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 17 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Ferencváros as they have now gone 18 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Ferencváros has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Honvéd get in on the action today? There has been a total of 12 goals in the last 5 games for Ferencváros, both home and away.
- Ferencváros is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Honvéd, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Ferencváros, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (52% of all matches) involving Ferencváros has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Ferencváros will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||12 %||44 %|
|Draw %||30% / 50%||41 %||19 %|
|Loss %||42% / 17%||47 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.85 / 3.33||3.35||2.31|
|Scored||1.39 / 2.00||1.59||1.19|
|Conceded||1.45 / 1.33||1.76||1.13|
|BTTS %||67% / 83%||82 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||12 %||31 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||28 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 50%||24 %||31 %|
|Scores %||73% / 83%||82 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 17%||0 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||35 %||31 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.82 / 4.17||5.35||4.25|
|Cards||3.03 / 2.17||2.88||3.19|
|Offsides||2.80 / 2.80||2.59||3.08|
|Fouls||17.13 / 17.80||16.24||18.31|
|Shots||7.91 / 8.50||7.47||8.38|
|Shots on Target||3.97 / 4.50||3.76||4.19|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||70% / 67%||81 %||59 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||13 %||41 %|
|Loss %||3% / 33%||6 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.76 / 4.17||2.63||2.88|
|Scored||2.09 / 3.00||2.13||2.06|
|Conceded||0.67 / 1.17||0.50||0.82|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||38 %||65 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 17%||25 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 33%||50 %||41 %|
|Scores %||94% / 100%||94 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 50%||56 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||70% / 67%||69 %||71 %|
|Possession %||59% / 50%||62 %||57 %|
|Corners||6.61 / 7.83||7.56||5.71|
|Cards||1.91 / 2.60||1.56||2.24|
|Offsides||1.94 / 1.00||2.33||1.56|
|Fouls||10.90 / 14.00||10.20||11.56|
|Shots||11.21 / 10.20||13.06||9.47|
|Shots on Target||5.18 / 4.20||6.13||4.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Honvéd vs Ferencváros Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.61||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||0.00||BTTS NO||0.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|