- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Burgos CF will welcome Málaga CF to Estadio Municipal de El Plantío for a matchday 18 fixture in Spain Segunda División.
Burgos CF's latest fixture against FC Cartagena ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Burgalesistas. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Since the start of the season, Blanquinegros is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 9 games on home soil. La Burgatti's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 56% of home games.
Málaga CF has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Málaga CF wins 0.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Málaga CF kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Málaga CF.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.19 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 44% of Burgos CF's home and Málaga CF's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Burgos CF vs Málaga CF Betting Tips
Burgos CF vs Málaga CF Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Burgos CF and Málaga CF.
Burgos CF vs Málaga CF Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Burgos CF and Málaga CF across current season. Calculated from Burgos CF's Home stats and Málaga CF's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Burgos CF has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Burgos CF has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Burgos CF recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Burgos CF has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 59% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Burgos CF has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/17 games for Burgos CF this season.
- Coming into this game, Málaga CF has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Málaga CF has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Málaga CF has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Málaga CF, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (47% of all matches) involving Málaga CF has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Málaga CF will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 67%||56 %||20 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||22 %||20 %|
|Loss %||42% / 17%||22 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||1.89 / 1.50||1.78||2.00|
|Scored||0.95 / 1.17||1.33||0.60|
|Conceded||0.95 / 0.33||0.44||1.40|
|BTTS %||21% / 17%||22 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||11 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||22 %||20 %|
|Scores %||47% / 83%||67 %||30 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 67%||56 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 83%||56 %||20 %|
|Possession %||41% / 47%||43 %||39 %|
|Corners||3.16 / 4.00||3.33||3.00|
|Cards||2.11 / 0.00||1.78||2.40|
|Offsides||1.68 / 3.00||2.00||1.40|
|Fouls||11.74 / 11.00||13.00||10.60|
|Shots||10.16 / 11.00||11.67||8.80|
|Shots on Target||3.95 / 5.00||4.89||3.10|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 17%||70 %||0 %|
|Draw %||26% / 50%||20 %||33 %|
|Loss %||37% / 33%||10 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 1.67||1.70||2.78|
|Scored||0.95 / 0.67||1.20||0.67|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.00||0.50||2.11|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||40 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||10 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||74% / 67%||90 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 33%||60 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||70 %||22 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.47 / 4.83||5.10||3.78|
|Cards||2.84 / 2.83||2.50||3.22|
|Offsides||1.95 / 2.33||1.90||2.00|
|Fouls||14.21 / 12.67||13.90||14.56|
|Shots||12.32 / 8.17||13.90||10.56|
|Shots on Target||4.42 / 3.33||5.30||3.44|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Burgos CF vs Málaga CF Odds
|HT 1||3.54||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.56|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||3.75|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.12||BTTS NO||1.72|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|