- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Burnley will welcome Liverpool to Turf Moor for a matchday 37 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 21st January 2021 ended in a Burnley 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Burnley has won 2 matches, and Liverpool triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 2.85 goals, while both teams score 46% of the time.
Burnley's last game in the England Premier League against Leeds United at home ended in a 0-4 loss. The final result is not a surprise. The Clarets played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
Liverpool's previous game in the competition versus West Bromwich Albion ended in an away 2-1 win. Liverpool was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Liverpool outshone West Bromwich Albion early on and scored in the 33rd and 90+5 minute.
So far, Burnley plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.11 points per away game on average compared to 0.95 points at home. Although Burnley is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 16% home clean sheets.
Liverpool has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Liverpool has collected 1.89 points on average per away game, compared to 1.74 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Burnley has won just 21% of home games. On average they score 0.74 goals and concede 1.42 per game. Liverpool won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Burnley wins on average 0.95 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Liverpool. My prediction is Liverpool to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.67 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 42% of Burnley's home and Liverpool's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Burnley vs Liverpool Betting Tips
Burnley vs Liverpool Head to Head
Average stats between Burnley and Liverpool in most recent 13 outings in the England Premier League.
Burnley vs Liverpool Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Burnley and Liverpool across current season. Calculated from Burnley's Home stats and Liverpool's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Burnley has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Burnley has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Burnley recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Burnley has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Burnley has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/38 games for Burnley this season.
- Burnley will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.87 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Liverpool has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Liverpool has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Liverpool away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Liverpool when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 10 games they have played on the road. Can Burnley stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Liverpool as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Liverpool ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Liverpool has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Liverpool is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Burnley, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Liverpool has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/38 games for Liverpool this season.
- It's likely that Liverpool will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 33%||21 %||32 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||32 %||16 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||47 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 2.83||2.16||2.47|
|Scored||0.87 / 1.17||0.74||1.00|
|Conceded||1.45 / 1.67||1.42||1.47|
|BTTS %||37% / 17%||47 %||26 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||11 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||5 %||16 %|
|Scores %||55% / 50%||58 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||16 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 50%||37 %||42 %|
|Possession %||42% / 41%||43 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.53 / 5.20||4.84||4.21|
|Cards||1.26 / 1.00||1.26||1.26|
|Offsides||2.16 / 1.60||2.32||2.00|
|Fouls||10.03 / 8.80||10.11||9.95|
|Shots||11.03 / 13.40||11.47||10.58|
|Shots on Target||4.34 / 5.60||4.21||4.47|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 83%||53 %||53 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||16 %||32 %|
|Loss %||24% / 0%||32 %||16 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 3.00||2.58||3.21|
|Scored||1.79 / 2.33||1.53||2.05|
|Conceded||1.11 / 0.67||1.05||1.16|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||47 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 33%||32 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||5 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 83%||47 %||37 %|
|Scores %||79% / 100%||68 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||26 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||42 %||68 %|
|Possession %||62% / 61%||64 %||61 %|
|Corners||6.76 / 7.60||7.26||6.26|
|Cards||1.05 / 0.67||1.11||1.00|
|Offsides||1.71 / 1.80||1.53||1.89|
|Fouls||10.21 / 11.00||10.37||10.05|
|Shots||16.97 / 20.80||17.84||16.11|
|Shots on Target||6.58 / 7.40||6.63||6.53|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Burnley vs Liverpool Odds
|HT 1||7.50||HT X||2.88||HT 2||1.67|
|Home Win Nil||13.00||Away Win Nil||2.00|
|Over 2.5||1.39||Under 2.5||3.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|